sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Many new scripts, Raise playerbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluefox

You've been playing on another RP server when you claimed to be away.

500x1000px-LL-a62cd6c4_tumblr_lmak0b1CF61qjyf4so1_400.gif

---
Okay, but really. It all might sound good and juicy and whatnot, but we need unique ideas - Not the ones stolen from someone.
But on the other hand.. Good original ideas hardly ever come by

Alexgils

500x1000px-LL-a62cd6c4_tumblr_lmak0b1CF61qjyf4so1_400.gif

---
Okay, but really. It all might sound good and juicy and whatnot, but we need unique ideas - Not the ones stolen from someone.
But on the other hand.. Good original ideas hardly ever come by

See, all ideas is always took away, maybe we can remake em, make em our selfs? All ideas is gone, if we cant steal make any idea that is not going to be stolen

I'll give a BIIG -1 to this whole thing, Psst, Incoming rant.You've been playing on another RP server when you claimed to be away. You just want the scripts from that other server (Which I will NOT name.). Hate to say it, but stealing scripts is low. Don't know why people think that's an option. But I don't think this suggestion will work due to the fact that it'll make it seem like other servers. Why would you want to copy off of somebody else's work? I'd rather this server be different than the rest, instead of just being a clone. If the server is dead now, just imagine if you just had stolen scripts and had it looking just like other servers, with my logic they'll just leave us and go to the other server as it'll look the exact same, but just have a higher playerbase. I'm loyal to MTA:RP. I like good suggestions. But Sir, these suggestions are a pile of copying SHIT. Okay? Did I make my point? Rant over.

#MTA:RP-FOR-LIFE.

I agree, remember another reason why people are leaving the server is because of the RP standards now. Just stop PGing and RPGing and actually rp fully, then the playerbase would increase slowly. Same thing goes for admins and gms as you guys are the representative of the server to the players. We need stricter enforcement of RP and actually RP. Now I don't want to turn this into a less illegal more legal discussion but it doesn't matter if there are lots of illegal players or not, just actually RP instead of shooting people's heads off (dm servers are for that) or just having non-rp shootouts and chases (you can include a little more rp in them too) with cops in which that's what singleplayer gta sa is for.

I joined this server to rp, for realism. Same with many other players.

Alexgils

I agree, remember another reason why people are leaving the server is because of the RP standards now. Just stop PGing and RPGing and actually rp fully, then the playerbase would increase slowly. Same thing goes for admins and gms as you guys are the representative of the server to the players. We need stricter enforcement of RP and actually RP. Now I don't want to turn this into a less illegal more legal discussion but it doesn't matter if there are lots of illegal players or not, just actually RP instead of shooting people's heads off (dm servers are for that) or just having non-rp shootouts and chases (you can include a little more rp in them too) with cops in which that's what singleplayer gta sa is for.

I joined this server to rp, for realism. Same with many other players.

Many peps leave cuz of getting robbed erri 5 minutes....

Many peps leave cuz of getting robbed erri 5 minutes....

Remember most of those robbery rps aren't even realistic and don't take anything from real life into account, including physics. When physics, martial arts and even logic are included, the person commiting the RP qq's and gets an admin involved. The victim oocly is terrified for losing their stuff from hard work and well follows everything the admin and the criminal does, even if it ain't realistic and all. Back in the day, it happened to me, with my alts getting ck'd even though they were supposed to be pk'd (admins were supporting me a little but were mostly on the suspect's side).

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
If you want any of those seen in-game, please make suggestions one by one. (Don't spam pls)

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png