sUp5rET.png

Suggestion - No stat transfers for cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
I'm not talking about stat transfering to keep ur money and statwhored cars, those should have to be stat transferred. I'm talking about the completely ridiculous rule of cops having to stat transfer to get back into their same rank after a CK. This is completely stupid. So say if nobody wants to donate, and every cop gets CK'd we're all out of cops?
It's seriously the most stupid rule. We will always need cops on this server. However with gangs it's alright, so they can be backstabbed or wiped out and finally it reaches the end of them.
We got two solutions of implementing my idea.
Idea 1. Every single cop gets added as SWAT, stand on a line, and have a criminal shoot everyone of them. So we wipe out the PD's, and they will be forced to change this rule.
Idea 2. (this is the easiest idea) They change this stupid rule and lets government members be able to get their rank back after a CK.

Advantages/Benefits
A lot of players of MTARP are super scared of CK's and will never join SWAT. SWAT getting pretty weak now, shouldn't have to worry about getting CK'd when ur a cop. Criminals can always join a new faction or make a new one, with police RP that isn't possible.

Disadvantages
If any
I get this is all about donations. But don't force people to donate for something that isn't necessary.
So the disadvantage is that people won't be FORCED to donate, but rather donate because they want. (it's not a disadvantage in my opinion.)

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[X] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[ ] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
Just change the rule, that's it.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
Better SWAT members, less QQ whenever cops get's CK'd.

Additional information:
my name is jockeyzz.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
I agree. This is the main reason I don't have a pd alt anymore. Im tired of having to buy stat transfers for my pd alt JUST to get my rank back. I don't usually own anything other than 1 dumb car. Other wise Id love to be in pd and have something to rp everyday.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Actually, its not a server rule, but its just a policy in LSPD IDK About SPD or CSD.

if you get CK'd, you gotta make a new alt and do a application, depending if we think you (the CK'D officer) are suitable you rejoin 1 rank lower then what you previously were or you can stat transfer and get your rank back instantly without any hassle.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Actually, its not a server rule, but its just a policy in LSPD IDK About SPD or CSD.

if you get CK'd, you gotta make a new alt and do a application, depending if we think you (the CK'D officer) are suitable you rejoin 1 rank lower then what you previously were or you can stat transfer and get your rank back instantly without any hassle.
No I talked about it with one of the SPD leaders, heard SPD got infracted for it once, so it's a server rule.

+1 Same to Illegal factions
Illegal factions should not have this options. We will always need cops, while with factions it's better if they actually can get CK'd so you could for example be the second in lead in a gang, CK the leader and take over. Backstabbing like that happens in real life. Also when two gangs do a war, it can be a CK war and one of the gangs could potentially die out because of this war. It's just to make a new illegal faction afterwards.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Nope, this is one of those server rules that's not written on the server rules.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
just because you play somewhere else doesn't mean you suggest crazy stuff xD i think i have an army to back me up on this.

You talkin bout me Baheyheyheyheyhey? Cuz I can be a one man army to back you up m8.

pickens

Also its funny. you say they are all on swat but not all should be. right now in lspd there should only be one person with swat perks other than high command and thats me. like honestly i havent been able to do my swat training so its bullshit and it isnt a server rule. as ive been through the server rules before and am 90% sure i havent seen it. so yah. its also bullshit cause well some of us only do legal cop rp, ex me. i work my ass off as a cop and than would find it bullshit that someone who wants to just start shit with no rp that gets me cked. like that is jsut bullshit in my opinion.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
No I talked about it with one of the SPD leaders, heard SPD got infracted for it once, so it's a server rule.

Illegal factions should not have this options. We will always need cops, while with factions it's better if they actually can get CK'd so you could for example be the second in lead in a gang, CK the leader and take over. Backstabbing like that happens in real life. Also when two gangs do a war, it can be a CK war and one of the gangs could potentially die out because of this war. It's just to make a new illegal faction afterwards.

That seems highly unlikely, every PD beens doing it forever.

Get Ck'd

Make a new alt, reinstatement app

HC Determines then sets your rank.

Or atleast my entire time being in LSPD and SASD a long time ago thats how they did it, I dont see why a faction would get striked for it o.o

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator

Correct.

+1 on this suggestion, it's incredible. If factions like SMS get up again, and have shootouts three times a week, it's gonna be one helluva shitload of money, which NO-ONE wants to spend. Result? PD's dead ---> more criminals -----> everybody leaving server.

And Jose, SPD actually did get punished once for not enforcing this. So yeah.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
For once I agree with you Mr Jockeyzz +1

(This rule being removed could even bring some old players back)

Malachi

New Suggestion/Idea

A lot of players of MTARP are super scared of CK's and will never join SWAT. SWAT getting pretty weak now, shouldn't have to worry about getting CK'd when ur a cop. Criminals can always join a new faction or make a new one, with police RP that isn't possible.

Exactly. +1 to this suggestion

Jokerr

To all the people that say this isn't a server rule.

It's MG..

If you still don't get it, lemme explain: You're mixing the fact that a person was in the faction before on a different alt, and re-adding him/her into an IC faction on the premise that she/he was in it previously, on a different alt that has no tangible connection to one that has been CKed, is mixing IC and OOC. I guess it may also fall under OOC recruitment.

Now, don't get me wrong, the PD does actually need this, but I'm just clarifying that this is actually a rule that enhances the level's of roleplay in the server (Can't blame anyone if cops die left right and center).- And please don't go on about "owh 2 many illeguls" cuz' we all already know that, and you can't really blame the illegals for being able to out-shoot, or simply outsmart cops.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator

It's MG..

If you still don't get it, lemme explain: You're mixing the fact that a person was in the faction before on a different alt, and re-adding him/her into an IC faction on the premise that she/he was in it previously, on a different alt that has no tangible connection to one that has been CKed, is mixing IC and OOC. I guess it may also fall under OOC recruitment.

Now, don't get me wrong, the PD does actually need this, but I'm just clarifying that this is actually a rule that enhances the level's of roleplay in the server (Can't blame anyone if cops die left right and center).- And please don't go on about "owh 2 many illeguls" cuz' we all already know that, and you can't really blame the illegals for being able to out-shoot, or simply outsmart cops.

so is this stat transfer rule used for illegals as well? If not, then enforce it. Same ''OOC recruitment'' as it is for PD's. Just saying.

pickens

It's MG..

Id like to point out technically as long as we dont rp anything that we knew on the other alt or things that we shouldnt know on this new alt its not MG because when you look at it a department that would technically be the size of los santos would be huge and have aleast 200 cops. not the 20 we have so therefore in my opinion the stat transfers do make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png