sUp5rET.png

Suggestion - No stat transfers for cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickens

Exactly. +1 to this suggestion

the reason why swat is so non excistant at the moment is cause i need to do a training session where there is more than 4 people who want to be on swat but due to the people never being on or on at the same time it makes it difficult as i have opened up an applications for s.w.a.t and made it a more forum based thing up and till a posted training after applications and i had one person reply and than they arent in department anymore. anyone with s.w.a.t perks is usually unless me or highcommand untrained and given perks for when needed and not properly trained. and i have been trying to get a swat training session for about 3 weeks now.

To all the people that say this isn't a server rule.

It's MG..

If you still don't get it, lemme explain: You're mixing the fact that a person was in the faction before on a different alt, and re-adding him/her into an IC faction on the premise that she/he was in it previously, on a different alt that has no tangible connection to one that has been CKed, is mixing IC and OOC. I guess it may also fall under OOC recruitment.

Now, don't get me wrong, the PD does actually need this, but I'm just clarifying that this is actually a rule that enhances the level's of roleplay in the server (Can't blame anyone if cops die left right and center).- And please don't go on about "owh 2 many illeguls" cuz' we all already know that, and you can't really blame the illegals for being able to out-shoot, or simply outsmart cops.

Exactly.

All we need is to enforce RP more as we are a RP server if I am not mistaken

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Id like to point out technically as long as we dont rp anything that we knew on the other alt or things that we shouldnt know on this new alt its not MG because when you look at it a department that would technically be the size of los santos would be huge and have aleast 200 cops. not the 20 we have so therefore in my opinion the stat transfers do make sense.

Gotta agree with you on this one. -1.

pickens

Gotta agree with you on this one. -1.

thank you luka. cause honestly when you look at gangs and mafias. theyre small and private and dont get that many members but a police department for a city like los santos (( aka los angelas )) would be huge. therefore having more than the amount of cops we have. therefore it isnt mg or non rp. as it is rped as new people. same rank and divison as such as people would take over the rank/divison upon death but new people. so therefore it is rp and non mg. also espically because well you also dont see that many cops dying every day.

Erron

thank you luka. cause honestly when you look at gangs and mafias. theyre small and private and dont get that many members but a police department for a city like los santos (( aka los angelas )) would be huge. therefore having more than the amount of cops we have. therefore it isnt mg or non rp. as it is rped as new people. same rank and divison as such as people would take over the rank/divison upon death but new people. so therefore it is rp and non mg. also espically because well you also dont see that many cops dying every day.
Did you just write gangs and Mafia's are "small" and private?For fucks sake,do you have any idea of what a Mafia is or even a gang?Just because a gang or a Mafia in MTARP is so small doesn't mean that it is like that IRL.Go read the Wiki and then talk about that part
Gangs:Crips have more than 35 thousand members across the whole USA.
Bloods have more than 24 tjousand membeds across the whole USA.
Hoovers have more than 16 thousand members across the USA.
18th Street Gang has more than 30 thousand members across USA and Mexico.
MS-13 has more than 27 thousand members across USA.
Trinitarios have more than 13 thousand members across USA.
And there are a lot more gangs across USA.I just named the bigger ones.
Mafia's:Sicilian Mafia has more than 50 thousand memvers across Italy,Europe and USA.
Genovese has more than 26 thousand members across Europe and USA.
Yakuza has more than 300 thousand membee across the WHOLE world.
Triads have more than 80 thousand members across China and generally East.
The Russian Mafia has more than 50 thousand members across the whole world.
The Mexican Mafia has more than 30 thousand members across the whole USA.
And there are a lot more Mafia's aswell.
Speak with facts please and only when you have the proper knowledge.
Cheers!

pickens

Did you just write gangs and Mafia's are "small" and private?For fucks sake,do you have any idea of what a Mafia is or even a gang?Just because a gang or a Mafia in MTARP is so small doesn't mean that it is like that IRL.Go read the Wiki and then talk about that part
Gangs:Crips have more than 35 thousand members across the whole USA.
Bloods have more than 24 tjousand membeds across the whole USA.
Hoovers have more than 16 thousand members across the USA.
18th Street Gang has more than 30 thousand members across USA and Mexico.
MS-13 has more than 27 thousand members across USA.
Trinitarios have more than 13 thousand members across USA.
And there are a lot more gangs across USA.I just named the bigger ones.
Mafia's:Sicilian Mafia has more than 50 thousand memvers across Italy,Europe and USA.
Genovese has more than 26 thousand members across Europe and USA.
Yakuza has more than 300 thousand membee across the WHOLE world.
Triads have more than 80 thousand members across China and generally East.
The Russian Mafia has more than 50 thousand members across the whole world.
The Mexican Mafia has more than 30 thousand members across the whole USA.
And there are a lot more Mafia's aswell.
Speak with facts please and only when you have the proper knowledge.
Cheers!

35,000 compared to a population of lets see aleast 10 mil or something if not more? thats small. 300 thousand for whole world? small. thats like less than 1 percent of each. like thats small and private. its not like everyone is involved like it is on the server.

Erron

35,000 compared to a population of lets see aleast 10 mil or something if not more? thats small. 300 thousand for whole world? small. thats like less than 1 percent of each. like thats small and private. its not like everyone is involved like it is on the server.
All those I mentioned is compared to the PD.There should be like 1000 Police Departments in order to outnumber that 35k of criminals.

Erron

Cut it out lads, lets stick with the suggestion.
Oh really......just because two people point out their own side of view is now fighting?Correct me if I am wrong but speaking a "bit" of English is not fighting.I am eeally bored of that phrase "Don't fight stick with the suggestion!".It really sets borders among people's real opinion about something and they cannot express what they really want.I'd suggest YOU cut out the anti-democratic act and stay in your corner with your lonelyness.

Rass

<b><span style="background: url(http://forum.ragez
Donator
Dayum Love Dis Idea
+420
It's also good for the rule: 2 cops per robber! Then we'd have more cops online cause they are not scared of CK anymore! So we'd have more Illegal side RP and PD action!

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Oh really......just because two people point out their own side of view is now fighting?Correct me if I am wrong but speaking a "bit" of English is not fighting.I am eeally bored of that phrase "Don't fight stick with the suggestion!".It really sets borders among people's real opinion about something and they cannot express what they really want.I'd suggest YOU cut out the anti-democratic act and stay in your corner with your lonelyness.

I said cut it out so you don't start a fight, if you were a bit smarter you'd realize that. I never said anything about fighting or not being allowed to express your opinion, next time read better. And as last, I'd suggest you to cut out with that inappropriate and offensive language of yours, as you just might get forum infracted. Also, where did you just get that word loneliness? I hope you know what it means ;)

PS: You should start learning grammar, I see it's not really going well for you :)

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator

This debate you're having is obstucting our overview of the suggestion, and is completely irrelevant. You should cut it out, before getting a forum strike perhaps.

No offense, but really, grow up.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png