Donator
New Suggestion/Idea

What does it affect?
Tick all that apply
[X] MTA:RP Gameplay
[ ] User Interface
[ ] MTA:RP Forums
[ ] UCP
[ ] Only MTA:RP Staff (Administration Tools)
[ ] Other _______________

Please provide a brief summary of your Suggestion/Idea
The time it takes to fill up your fuel tank is way too short. It only takes about 5-10 seconds to fuel up, which is quite non-realistic in my eyes. I'd like to see the same thing happening to the time needed fueling up, as it happened to the HEX Pay'n'spray points, 'cause remember, we're mimicking Real Life.

Advantages/Benefits
- More realistic RolePlay
- Boosting PD RP (fueling up in a chase takes longer, harder to chase suspects etc)

Disadvantages
If any
- Some players might get annoyed.

Does it require scripting?
Tick one
[ ] No.
[ ] Yes, I have the script.
[X] Yes, but it still needs to be scripted.

How would you go about implementing this suggestion?
- No idea.

Impact the suggestion would have if implemented
- More realism in RP.

Additional information:
None.

masterchief

Im neutral on this because i got to admit i LOVE the fast refueling but it is a RP server, and your right we are trying to mimic real life

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
wut u tryna do, kill the server, it's bad enough V12 eats more fuel now.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Bahey, did you even read the format? It's nog about V12's burning more fuel, it's about the FILLING UP at the GAS-STATION

+1, I'm still against the big number of v12's on the road as IRL there barely is any and they are mostly for racing/James Bond xD

Jokerr

+1, Just cuz you gotta do it for tha' RP..(Also, maybe we shouldn't say v12, and instead refer to 25 power as turbocharged, and 50 pwr as twin turbo?-Idk just a thought)

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
+1, I'd also love to see different fuel containers in each vehicle, that'd be awesome!

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Now lets all be real here. You see how car fuel up in real life and it doesn't take a matter of 5 seconds total to talk to a NPC and get ya car filled quick. Self serve or not, that gas pump don't got a twin turbo in it and speed up gas like that and it should take a up to 5 + minutes more. Unless you throwing 5 bucks in ya tank XD. +1

Neutral as this is a video game but it is also a game that simulates real life. But remember, with the bigger engines and vehicles, it'l ltake longer for those (V12's, V16's, V8's, SUV's, trucks, buses vs sedans and all). If this is implemented, there should also be an option to how much fuel that you can buy and an option to charge by cash or bank. If the thing I just said is implemented, the little bug of when entering and exiting interiors in a vehicle that causes the vehicle to lose a bit of gasoline/petrol in their car should be fixed somehow and maybe the different fuel economies for each type of automobile..

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
This is actually good idea, but let's be honest here, no one is patient enough to fuel every half/full hour. This would lower our player base, wouldn't it? I personally don't think this should be changed due to people spend time at work or home IRL, and IG work is only driving and home is nothing more than a place to put your safe, as you can't do anything in homes IG, like watching Discovery, playing games and stuff, unless you RP, which probably no one ever did or will. -1, changed my mind.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
This is actually good idea, but let's be honest here, no one is patient enough to fuel every half/full hour. This would lower our player base, wouldn't it? I personally don't think this should be changed due to people spend time at work or home IRL, and IG work is only driving and home is nothing more than a place to put your safe, as you can't do anything in homes IG, like watching Discovery, playing games and stuff, unless you RP, which probably no one ever did or will. -1, changed my mind.

How can people not get my idea, heh'. It's not about how much time it takes for your fuel tank to run empty when driving, it's about How long it takes to fill up at the gas station. It's basically instant now, and I think it should be changed.

sUp5rET.png