sUp5rET.png

[Suggestion] Realistic fueling times

This is actually good idea, but let's be honest here, no one is patient enough to fuel every half/full hour. This would lower our player base, wouldn't it? I personally don't think this should be changed due to people spend time at work or home IRL, and IG work is only driving and home is nothing more than a place to put your safe, as you can't do anything in homes IG, like watching Discovery, playing games and stuff, unless you RP, which probably no one ever did or will. -1, changed my mind.

Um. You are supposed to rp at all.times anyways so why dont everyone rp in their home (when I have time. I try to).

In response to Lesliy's, mine is just about other stuff in which I've gotten off topic. However, I do +1 if also the size of the tank is taken into account as trucks/vans/SUVs/buses/v12's (and higher) should have a longer filling time than a smaller 4cylinder or 6 cylinder car.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
How can people not get my idea, heh'. It's not about how much time it takes for your fuel tank to run empty when driving, it's about How long it takes to fill up at the gas station. It's basically instant now, and I think it should be changed.

Alright, I'v been thinking about it for longer time now, and I get your point. This is actually a great idea, plus some well-known PG's would disappear. +1

sUp5rET.png