Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Shrooms ain't addictive either.

Addiction should be roleplayed not forced upon. Otherwise, chea, "RPG" not RP as people have said.
I've seen addiction scripted on other servers and it just meant that people will not use drugs (like, at all).
Also.. there are no plus sides to drugs IRL (except like self-discovery/meditation and all that stuff. Also don't get me started on medical marijuana, that's a whole another story)

Source: Personal experience :p

Drugs are currently useless ingame, the point of this suggestion is to give them some type of advantage (even though they're gonna have more disadvantages). Noone will roleplay addiction after taking 10 Meths and 8 Heroins, and we can't force them to RP it as we can't monitor a player 24/7 incase they take some drugs. This script would basically be the "Do's & Dont's" of drugs. People will stay away from hardcore drugs, unless they choose not to and they will be faced with consequences/down-sides after taking it aswell.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
Been saying this for ages and ages that we needed to do a script like this, I have said it to Jockeyzz a few times already, If he wanted to do something like this I think he could do it well.

+1

Cookie

Drugs are useless IRL aswell.. except for the "cool" effects.
What kind of advantages you would have for drugs IRL besides the things you can and only should roleplay?
I wouldn't mind a realistic script but I bet just roleplaying it would work out the best.

33316492.jpg

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Drugs are useless IRL aswell.. except for the "cool" effects.
What kind of advantages you would have for drugs IRL besides the things you can and only should roleplay?
I wouldn't mind a realistic script but I bet just roleplaying it would work out the best.

33316492.jpg

Noone roleplays it though, that is the thing.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Sooo, lets force people to rp? Not going to do any good lol :DDDD

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
-1, dont need RGB shit. Drugs are useless and they will stay useless.

sUp5rET.png