sUp5rET.png

The "Admin Removal/Revamp"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirage_

Dear, MTA Roleplay players and Administration.

Hello, it has come to my attention that there was a revamp on the Administration team as they were forced to take a test to see if they were qualified and had the proper amount of kn***egde to continue their time as admins. I see as this was a good idea, as some of the admins were clearly not able to perform their duties as admins. Some of the better admins such as DrJoseEvil and etc were also forced to taking said test, let me keep in mind admins who were capable of handling their duties as admin, I find this pretty ridiculous because some of these admins have been here for a long period of time who actually cared about the server and helped people out on a day by day basis and just literally got a "Fuck you" right there face and were kicked, also this test being made by someone who was a player at the time was extremely idiotic, as head admins and the owner should have come upon the decision together about the admin revamp, as they head admins are there for a reason, unless the ones who donate for admin... are irrelevant because they paid for their place and didn't work for it.

I'm just suggesting next time you have an "Admin Revamp" you take it upon the actual administration team to handle it not people who are players. I wonder, though, if you're trying to do the best for the community. Why didn't you mention a single thing about the ex-admins who didn't keep their position on the administrator team? People who have spent countless hours doing RP schools, taking reports and doing whatever more to help out the community are simply being ditched.
Even a simple "Thank you" is too much to ask for nowadays.

And if you really aim to be transparent and fix the admin team, then I'd like to receive a forum PM with the reason why the admins who actually did shit were ditched and why.

"Thank you"

Sincerely , Mirage_

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I find it funny how every single person was complaining about DrJoseEvil and once he got removed everyone started attacking us "why would you remove Jose?". Anyway, I'm not going to say anything here, let Overload tell you.

mirage_

Well, i said Jose and etc, and he's been here since 2012 and all the admin team does is give him a fuck off and middle fingers to face.. not even a thank you or anything.. that makes me fucking sick, sorry to break it to you.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Well, I have to agree Jose was a good admin. But I heard he has changed the server where he plays, so I would like to quote JTA "Yeah, just yeah".

mirage_

Well, I have to agree Jose was a good admin. But I heard he has changed the server where he plays, so I would like to quote JTA "Yeah, just yeah".

What do you mean? 'But I heard he has changed the server where he plays,"

Erron

When you learn some grammatics in English and when you learn to see everything from EVERY perspective and side come back and complain about how Overload and "that player" who is scripting for your ass gave Jose the middle finger.
PS : "Thank you" and Sincerely Mirage doesn't make you formative at all and looks retarded.You ain't in a politics forum nor site.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
i somewhat agree on some of these points.
1. jose wasn't a BAD admin, he just bent the rules on how he wanted them to be in all different situations, + biased, otherwise he was alright
2. ye most of the good admins were removed (diggy - had common sense, trojan - actually was responsible,)
but lemme go back to bed

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Here's the issue.. your thread shot around and is very confusing.. how can you let the admins design a test for themselves to take? They'd nake it easy as hell to pass. And the former admins? If they're not here it's for a reason whether it be removed or resigned. The ones removed were the ones that were seen unfit for their position.. rank doesn't mean that they're the best, and none of the people ok the staff team paid for their rank.

It takes 45 seconds to think this stuff through for yourself.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
I find it funny how every single person was complaining about DrJoseEvil and once he got removed everyone started attacking us "why would you remove Jose?". Anyway, I'm not going to say anything here, let Overload tell you.

Because people are upset about me being removed.

PS, I'm not asking one to complain about me being removed, this is people doing it on their own.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Everyone seems to be curious about what I'm doing, so I will write it down.

It's just hard to stay interested in, being an admin was the only thing keeping me staying. When I was admin, I felt I had a role in the server to uphold the rules, calm situations, deal with punishments accordingly and just generally keep things enjoyable for everyone, but once I lost admin I felt I had no longer a purpose to assist the community officially. I just sorta felt betrayed, as I was likely admin longer anyone currently on the team. A demotion, or something would've done good. Overload said he was close to keeping me, but because of people complaining about me "to scared to report me" is why I got removed. I don't know why anyone would be afraid to report me, I've never targeted a player or held a grudge before, atleast never a long lasting one or turned it into a battle. I also don't know why he would never just come to me about the issues people reported me for, so we can atleast discuss it. It sorta makes it look bad on my behalf no one ever consulted me about my wrong doings Now, being instantly revoked on diffuse grounds of admin, it feels as if all pride and efforts put in is just stripped of me.

Now, I'm not leaving and I haven't left. I still play, and you'll see me ingame reguarly but just not as much.

To me, it just feels like I wasnt wanted from the start..

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
To me, it just feels like I wasnt wanted from the start..

Thats deep af. I think it's more or less like Government people IRL, power for too long becomes an issue, for everyone. Which does end up like what I said, it's the feeling of immunity; it happens with everyone.

Luka

Bleh i'll complain about jose cause he is always better than you :D

What does that have to do with anything? Lol

Well, i said Jose and etc, and he's been here since 2012 and all the admin team does is give him a fuck off and middle fingers to face.. not even a thank you or anything.. that makes me fucking sick, sorry to break it to you.

Mirage, I honestly have no idea why are you suddenly barging in with this without (most likely) any kn***edge on what the community was before the administration revamp, you're a "bit" late to the party here. I won't badmouth the removed administrators nor say anything about them as some of them were indeed nice and active, however I will say this: I personally talked to Jose after his removal a lot and I thanked him, said how good he was and what wrong he did. He's the only person I'll ever miss around here as an administrator, as he was the only one who hasn't changed once he got to high administration, not a one tiny bit. I still talk to him occasionally and tell him what's going on within the community, and I don't plan on stopping that. So please, stop starting useless posts that'll start nothing else but conflicts within the community. I respect your concerns for the community but forums is not the place to do this, ticket center is. I'll be glad to explain you why the revamp happened and what was going on back in the time, so give me a PM if you want to know more about this.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Thats deep af. I think it's more or less like Government people IRL, power for too long becomes an issue, for everyone. Which does end up like what I said, it's the feeling of immunity; it happens with everyone.

I never felt immune. I encouraged people to settle things with me because I didnt want to look like a JTA. JTA ruined what a head admin is, everyone assumes power hungry, abusive people when they look at a head admin

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
First of all mirage what is it till you that they got removed? Why should they even bother to explain directly to you? What's done is done, regardless what people say nothing will change. That being said I will cut some slack and say that I too agree that this was a bad move but what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png