sUp5rET.png

The "Admin Removal/Revamp"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirage_

When you learn some grammatics in English and when you learn to see everything from EVERY perspective and side come back and complain about how Overload and "that player" who is scripting for your ass gave Jose the middle finger.
PS : "Thank you" and Sincerely Mirage doesn't make you formative at all and looks retarded.You ain't in a politics forum nor site.

Alright so let me start off with this i wanna let you know that its spelled grammar tics not "grammatics" so before you talk about other people's grammar read you own thanks, and you say that this "player who is scripting for my ass" if you weren't aware his job as scripter he is here to update the server and fix bugs and add new features and not enforce rules. So whoever you are coming to this thread and starting shit think before you speak because you're acting extremely idiotic. If you wanna talk more about the issue you can always give me a forum PM instead talking shit over a thread so everyone can see it because unlike some people we poste on this forum to actually get stuff seen by the administration.

Sincerely, mirage_

mirage_

OMG are you serious? he spelled it "grammatics" if you're gonna use it like he did its spelled grammar tics.

mirage_

Here's the issue.. your thread shot around and is very confusing.. how can you let the admins design a test for themselves to take? They'd nake it easy as hell to pass. And the former admins? If they're not here it's for a reason whether it be removed or resigned. The ones removed were the ones that were seen unfit for their position.. rank doesn't mean that they're the best, and none of the people ok the staff team paid for their rank.

It takes 45 seconds to think this stuff through for yourself.

So then the owner should take responsibility upon himself and make the test.

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
Alright, There's no point of this thread and it's getting out of hand.

Thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png