sUp5rET.png

"The Wash Family"

hammy1717

The Wash Family
a) never passively rps well
b) always is intent on fucking everybody over
c) exploits and abuses seeing how a lot of people in the faction are admins
AND WORST OF ALL
d) all hail from different places but retain the surname 'Wash' which the majority think is Italian. -.-

Ok, so you got about 9 likes, and 6 dislikes, oh, but I need to remind you, more then half your likes are from your faction..LOL did u beg them to like your thread? Or are they just newbs? :3

Lol, I need to remind you, this is EXACTLY like the dinapoli faction
You: okeh gys, raising ur hand if yer want to turn this parking lot 2 illegal compound. Mkay...1...2..who else? Hmm intersttting. Ohk soo hears an ak 47, making sur u spray cuz I got lots of ammo from me abusing huehuehuehue

Yah, true..let me tell you what's in my perspective tho, k? K..
1) You have a corrupt admin leading the faction, I will provide logs ASAP that he is corrupt.
2) Yeah..cool, you got even a lead admin in the faction, heh, there's a reason why though, Matthew wash is obviously friends with the admin team, so why the hell not give them an oppurtunity to join?
3) My RP had NOTHING to do with my faction, I was ban to something dumb I did, Alt > Alt

Kk kewl you can stop QQing, but this faction is adding negative reputation to the server lol, rarekiby made somewhat a good thread on how to RP as a mafia, not RP as a bunch of DMrs running around with guns, etc. your friend made a post "Keep a close eye to your cars", alright, now your gonna blow some fucking cars or some shit just to be known? I mean, you don't see a guy like this IRL:

You: hey I'm MAFIA.
Guy: hum..k?
You: gimme money now or car of urs blow up! Mwahahaa
Guy: leave me alone asshole.

Basically, IM NOT POSTING ON YOUR THREAD ANYMORE SAYING ITS SO WHAT YOU CALL "N00B", just saying it can do better, and have extra work. Oh and, why the fuck am I known as all of the sudden, FRANCO, I'm known as Luciano/Vito Rigatoni. Lol, anyways, I guess I can say good luck to you IG? Just don't fuck other people's RP, <3

Kk, Ty for the redbull advice, but..first, why do you guys +1 your own faction? Just ain't right..and uh, you guys saying bringing RP back to the server, in your meaning...it's DMing every player on sight? Eh...don't know about that.

Lol, and..I'm not saying it was ANYONE'S fault that I lost my faction, I really didn't give 4 1/2 rats asses if my faction got destroyed or some shit lol. So get that off your Guys's minds lol, but sure, when I login ill find some of your Guys's RP I stead of saying random shitty posts lol.

[video=youtube;0tJGk4ofc18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0tJGk4ofc18[/video]

Mkay, Would ya stop QQing? Kthx,

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Kk kewl you can stop QQing, but this faction is adding negative reputation to the server lol

Funny, i remember that the Claudio's and the Rigatoni's did that... Along the lines of Always Robbing people, Multiple Hostage Situations (almost back to back) and you even set up a group to personally kill a bunch a cops in LV? From all the Tickets we had from your factions, im going to say that we arnt hurting anymore than you already have.

not RP as a bunch of DMrs running around with guns

Again, ive seen this with both the Claudio's and the Rigatoni's. Like the time there was a SWAT Operation at the Mall. and Sunny just DM'd 3 cops, when nothing had happened yet.

Oh and, why the fuck am I known as all of the sudden, FRANCO

Because, you are most Infamous for it.

Also, the only reason a Lead admin joined, is because he wanted to join a illegal faction, since there were not other choices. Which then he had been in a RP with us, decided to +1 this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

LiqueFire

Funny, i remember that the Claudio's and the Rigatoni's did that... Along the lines of Always Robbing people, Multiple Hostage Situations (almost back to back) and you even set up a group to personally kill a bunch a cops in LV? From all the Tickets we had from your factions, im going to say that we arnt hurting anymore than you already have.
After this post, I'm done with your fucking childness, it's a fucking shame there are a certain amount of QQing admins arguing against others, get this in your fucking watermelon head, Claudio's are the biggest fags, non RPrs and what ever the shit you call them. On the other hand, rigatonis are very well with RP, now, don't say "oh well fucking derp eh derp! How come you got the faction disbanded then?" WELL, the fucking reason of it being disbanded had 100% nothing to do with RP, this wash facrion truly sucks dick, no mafia has there last name wash, unless there relatives, and if they are relatives, there should only be about 3 - 4 relatives, nit 100. I'm gonna get it out of my chest right now and speak the fucking truth! THE ONLY, I MEAN ONLY REASON WHY PEOPLE ARE +1ing this faction, is because there in your faction too! And only 2 - 3 aren't, here is the other truth, I was corrupt along with Matthew wash this time, so, a guy named Enrique showed me his stash, this stash was from pulse, and it was all from big j, it contained more then 100 guns of each type, so after he showed me it, OF COURSE, he would lock it, so I went to Matthew wash, I wrote notes to him saying, hey, can you abuse your powers for me a second? He replied, depends. So I told him if he could unlock the door, since it contained hole shit load of guns, he hesitated since a server support was online, but I yelled at him saying, come on! He is off duty! He then agreed, we stole the weapons, he abused his admin powers by unlocking the door, I wish I can provide proof, but I restarted MTA a week ago, and I deleted my files along with it, but of course, he won't confess..but, it's

Last edited by a moderator:

Rentation

I've seen some QQ and some DM, but other official illegal factions have those kinds of members. I'll just leave this here +1 and be on my way out.

DBoy814

Thank you all for the support! We are hopping to get a faction soon therefore we can keep better track of players and keep track of our members and get rid of all the trolls who are making alts with the last name Wash just to make us look bad. If you had a negative comment thank you for letting us be aware of what we can fix. I hope to soon get more pictures and such up here therefore you can see more than just logs of our rp. Again thank you.

ViZon

I'll give it a "weak" +1 :D

Although im getting tired off all the new illegal gangs/factions etc. Where most of them goes after everyone, with stalking them for no reason, randomly comes up and starts roleplaying something completely random shit.
And also, just randomly robs everyone just for "lulz" with a lame RP where they pretty much force you to let them suceed and so on...

But what do I know, im just a noob at roleplaying HEHE.

Deli

Lol I thought this was locked, but anyways this is long gone, but I want to add something, @Liquefire Moderators can't spawn them self guns or money.

Also Matthew Wash, isn't corrupted whatever that means. I think you meant infracted but whatever, he isn't in anyway corrupted / infracted.

sUp5rET.png