sUp5rET.png

"The Wash Family"

xELiteNijaToOB

Lol i dont even want to start nothing with this guy,But keep in mind how many times have you and your members been jailed sence yesterday. Dont talk about someone when your getting jailed for breaking the rules. I dont want this to get ugly... :)

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Funny, did you mention the part where I got un CKd due to your failiure to Roleplay? Maybe I should, I +1 this thread, but dont tell lies lololol

Not too much too say, but I know for a fact you Donated for your Un-Ck. Then Second we have Rp posted correctly, of you dieing... and want more?
Here is more, who do you believe a person who get's jailed everyday for these reason's : http://prntscr.com/1fatdc

But hey don't want any argument, Have Fun at MTA:RP, and make sure never to DM or NON-RP...!!!

LiqueFire

Lol i dont even want to start nothing with this guy,But keep in mind how many times have you and your members been jailed sence yesterday. Dont talk about someone when your getting jailed for breaking the rules. I dont want this to get ugly... :)
Only one got jailed yesterday :D Dont say things if its not true :D

JohnC

Donator
Donator
Major +1

About time we get another Illegal faction in MTA:RP. Plus it looks like better RP than the Rigatoni's. since they are already gaining a bad reputation.

Akirohana

You guys are so active and the Wash last name is soooooooooo running all over the server. More power to you guys and I hope I get to RP with you some time. :)

hammy1717

Franco. I have one question. Why must you come to a thread just to start shit. This is about his mafia. Ye, Go ahead make/have your own about your mafia. But seriously, Just keep the back and forth QQ away. Its quite annoying.

Smrize

Nice one. Seems fair and it's something different. But still... there's too many illegal factions. Soon Los Santos is going to be ruled by Mafia... only Mafia :D

I give you still +1

LiqueFire

Franco. I have one question. Why must you come to a thread just to start shit. This is about his mafia. Ye, Go ahead make/have your own about your mafia. But seriously, Just keep the back and forth QQ away. Its quite annoying.
Lololol Im not QQIng, believe me on that, Im stating facts in which are not true, DO NOT post false accusations, therefore the outcome of it would be me not posting on your thread :) Simple!

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
If Dboy(Matthew Wash) will be leading this, you will have an admin running a DM faction. Online Wash I ever liked was Alex. I hate Dboy

Someone can read the future! That or past factions which were the same........

DBoy814

I can't quite figure out how two previous players of this server who have yet to witness any of the current "Wash Families" RP feel the need to negatively comment on this thread.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
I can't quite figure out how two previous players of this server who have yet to witness any of the current "Wash Families" RP feel the need to negatively comment on this thread.

Eh, Most ex-admins turned intro trolls. doesn't surprise me :D

LiqueFire

btw, why the fuck would there be a military mafia? LOL thats so non RP. also, nice Story you got there..(Sarchasam) Its pretty small lol

Braunson

The real MVP
There are alot of holes in this faction de****pment. I have already seen some DM fest from these guys to be honest.

I love the people behind the faction, but all this is, is another dinapoli faction. Which is not a good thing.

Best of luck.

LiqueFire

There are alot of holes in this faction de****pment. I have already seen some DM fest from these guys to be honest.

I love the people behind the faction, but all this is, is another dinapoli faction. Which is not a good thing.

Best of luck.

Exactly!

Enderborn

-1 I've seen this factions RP, overall, its horrible, to much PG has encountered as I've seen this faction..try joining a faction.

Enderfluid

-1 I've seen this factions RP, overall, its horrible, to much PG has encountered as I've seen this faction..try joining a faction.
I agree with my cousin, I've seen your guys's RP, although i suck a lot at RP urs isnt goode 2, + no mafia has over 10 Washs, not even 6, there should only be like 3 rofl anyways good luck..

sUp5rET.png