sUp5rET.png

"The Wash Family"

DBoy814

I agree with my cousin, I've seen your guys's RP, although i suck a lot at RP urs isnt goode 2, + no mafia has over 10 Washs, not even 6, there should only be like 3 rofl anyways good luck..

There is no "mafia" with the same name so I wouldn't expect there to be another mafia with over even 2-3 Wash members.

DBoy814

-1 I've seen this factions RP, overall, its horrible, to much PG has encountered as I've seen this faction..try joining a faction.

And lastly for your comment. I would have gladly joined in on another faction but please inlighten me on other illegal factions with good rp and that are active, actually just give me a illegal faction that is still running.

JohnC

Donator
Donator
-1, Corrupt admin leading this fac = No no

Franco, your just mad that you got caught alt to alting, and DBOY Wasn't the one that banned you. If anything your corrupt. Using your gun license on your LSPD alt, and giving weapons to your Rigatoni char. gg

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
Franco, your just mad that you got caught alt to alting, and DBOY Wasn't the one that banned you. If anything your corrupt. Using your gun license on your LSPD alt, and giving weapons to your Rigatoni char. gg
I knew he was up to something he never got on Mike for long. and he never went on duty so iknew something was up

Braunson

The real MVP
Just so you know DBoy, some of the people saying it has bad RP are completely relevant. Don't disregard their comments because it is true the RP sucks.

Instead try and work on it. Don't put it off for other reasons

LiqueFire

Dude, I love you, but that's not the point..you'd be surprised on how corrupt Matthew is, and that he abuses his admin powers, I told overload to check the logs, imma try to check my own logs to and see if I can find it lol

Nitro

-1 I agree with LiqueFire. I'll look through my logs and try to get an admin/moderator to check the server logs.

Peace brah'

LiqueFire

Lol, I need to remind you, this is EXACTLY like the dinapoli faction
You: okeh gys, raising ur hand if yer want to turn this parking lot 2 illegal compound. Mkay...1...2..who else? Hmm intersttting. Ohk soo hears an ak 47, making sur u spray cuz I got lots of ammo from me abusing huehuehuehue

LiqueFire

Ok, so you got about 9 likes, and 6 dislikes, oh, but I need to remind you, more then half your likes are from your faction..LOL did u beg them to like your thread? Or are they just newbs? :3

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Well you guy's say "Your Rp is horrible" Well let's settle this.:
1.)Riccardo has seen are Rp, not everyone.
2.)You say our faction is full of noob's while most of them are admin's.
3.)WE DON'T RP WITH THE SERVER.
4.) Umm Franco last time I checked your faction has been deleted, and your account was account re-setted.

Not an argument, just fact's :).

MEZzZO

Okay for me I'd say +1

1- Franco who do you think you are to even reply to the topic?. Let me answer ... A noob! or as you say n00b haha. Ill CK you!! XD .. Look man just please .. Get over it for once you got your faction deleted and you got an account reset so forget about replying at all! and dont you ever say noobs at us! Cos you are the only noob in here.

2- @ Nirto look sucka! You know shit about RP no offence... But you really know shit and you are scared of getting killed all the time and all you do is non RP fucking with cops and abusing guns, so you too dont open your mouth at all.

3- Just a reminder for all the factions... And Franco is one of you guys... You guys get jailed every 5 minutes and you come here to rage on us? Come on! give us a brake! will ya? .. We will bring the RP back to this server just when we get the faction you will all know what im talking about.. If anyone of us broke the rules of the server he will get punished hard! and probably a kick from the faction and that equals a CK app would come up for his name.. We mean business here fellas.

Have a good day and Franco just drink some redbull it gives ya wings ;)

xELiteNijaToOB

Update: We had to kick out a family member and he will be missed. The reason why is because he was braking the rules and just kept on giving the wash family a bad rep. As of today we have 15 members and one of those members is a VIP to this server. The people that has RP with us is mostly the people that got there faction taken away. If your a police officer and u have rped with a wash and he ran from you please report it to me, because thats a rule and if you break a rule your kicked. Im very proud of what i have created in this server and seeing it and other servers make me feel like everyone wants to have something i made. Im just glad i pick that name and put it to a good use. Just yesterday I got a random PM from a player telling me im legendary. If you dont know where i got wash from its apart of my last name Washington. Last thing i have to say is please if you have -1 Please just post your reason why and i will try my best to improve it. ((This is for LiqueFire i dont have time to put up with your childish shit so if you have something to say about my faction inbox me. Stop fucking post your completes because we are the faction that fucked you. Just keep in mind we warned you before we ck you. Shouldn't have fucked with the washs. That goes to all of you that was in that faction. You all are really starting to piss me off. Its not my fault you lost your faction.)) Im happy to see we are the most viewed thread that dont have to do with any server stuff. If you have anything to say to me about my faction having bad rp please post it on the thread and send me ss and logs of the rp, Thanks. We need more female washs. Welcome new members and ELLO :)!!!!!!!!!!!

xELiteNijaToOB

Just a warning to all lol. We are going to try to do something no one has done on this server so you better keep a close eye on your cars lol.

LiqueFire

Well you guy's say "Your Rp is horrible" Well let's settle this.:
1.)Riccardo has seen are Rp, not everyone.
2.)You say our faction is full of noob's while most of them are admin's.
3.)WE DON'T RP WITH THE SERVER.
4.) Umm Franco last time I checked your faction has been deleted, and your account was account re-setted.

Not an argument, just fact's :).

Yah, true..let me tell you what's in my perspective tho, k? K..
1) You have a corrupt admin leading the faction, I will provide logs ASAP that he is corrupt.
2) Yeah..cool, you got even a lead admin in the faction, heh, there's a reason why though, Matthew wash is obviously friends with the admin team, so why the hell not give them an oppurtunity to join?
3) My RP had NOTHING to do with my faction, I was ban to something dumb I did, Alt > Alt

Kk kewl you can stop QQing, but this faction is adding negative reputation to the server lol, rarekiby made somewhat a good thread on how to RP as a mafia, not RP as a bunch of DMrs running around with guns, etc. your friend made a post "Keep a close eye to your cars", alright, now your gonna blow some fucking cars or some shit just to be known? I mean, you don't see a guy like this IRL:

You: hey I'm MAFIA.
Guy: hum..k?
You: gimme money now or car of urs blow up! Mwahahaa
Guy: leave me alone asshole.

Basically, IM NOT POSTING ON YOUR THREAD ANYMORE SAYING ITS SO WHAT YOU CALL "N00B", just saying it can do better, and have extra work. Oh and, why the fuck am I known as all of the sudden, FRANCO, I'm known as Luciano/Vito Rigatoni. Lol, anyways, I guess I can say good luck to you IG? Just don't fuck other people's RP, <3

LiqueFire

Okay for me I'd say +1

. We will bring the RP back to this server just when we get the faction you will all know what im talking about.. here fellas.

Have a good day and Franco just drink some redbull it gives ya wings ;)

Kk, Ty for the redbull advice, but..first, why do you guys +1 your own faction? Just ain't right..and uh, you guys saying bringing RP back to the server, in your meaning...it's DMing every player on sight? Eh...don't know about that.

LiqueFire

Lol, and..I'm not saying it was ANYONE'S fault that I lost my faction, I really didn't give 4 1/2 rats asses if my faction got destroyed or some shit lol. So get that off your Guys's minds lol, but sure, when I login ill find some of your Guys's RP I stead of saying random shitty posts lol.

mandog28

The Wash Family
a) never passively rps well
b) always is intent on fucking everybody over
c) exploits and abuses seeing how a lot of people in the faction are admins
AND WORST OF ALL
d) all hail from different places but retain the surname 'Wash' which the majority think is Italian. -.-

sUp5rET.png