sUp5rET.png

Trying to get LSPD Back

Alberto

Donator
Donator
I'm trying to get the LSPD back since ello have kick everyone couse the old Chief of police didn't Pay for it.

If you can help me would be awsome!

If you have any questions please replay to this post

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eLst

I don't think you're allowed to ask for money, against the rules I believe.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Is for this server, So i think is allowed. I'm getting the money to Send it to Ello, so..

E

eLst

Possibly, but asking over Forums probably isn't the best thing to do.
And you're better of paying for it by yourself, if I were to help you buy the Faction i'd sure want in on it. :)

Nova

If anyone is crazy enough to allow you to have Chief of Police.. I have no idea what to think.

ugh.

A

Audi

Hes a great Chief of Police... I've worked for him before...

Alberto

Donator
Donator
If anyone is crazy enough to allow you to have Chief of Police.. I have no idea what to think.

ugh.

Why every one is fighing and nova what do you have against me, i haven't anything wrong or be agains any player.

Semih

Donator
Donator

ugh.

Alberto is a good guy, I worked with him before, he is a good guy, good rp'er and a good police officer and he is also capable of being chief, so I suggest you to think and know BEFORE you comment, k thanks, and hope alberto buys lspd, good luck alberto you've my full support

1. Why trying to get another law faction up while there is one that is recruiting already?
2. You cannot ask for donations from other players for personal or other attributes in order to make a purchase, this is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
What your wanting to do is perfectly ok, but the way we handle split donations is we have each person willing to chip in to pay the community directly. Because we have absolutely no control if someone pulls off a PayPal scam... So if you get some that want to chip in just have them contact me regarding paying toward it.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
What your wanting to do is perfectly ok, but the way we handle split donations is we have each person willing to chip in to pay the community directly. Because we have absolutely no control if someone pulls off a PayPal scam... So if you get some that want to chip in just have them contact me regarding paying toward it.

What overload says!

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Sorry guys LSPD will not come back, I'm trying to get the money, but i need at least 2 moths, Ello say that is a lot of time, I'm agree with him, until i have all the money to pay for it, LSPD will remain Shut down, or if some one els pay for it before me.

Nuby

Donator
Donator
Sorry guys LSPD will not come back, I'm trying to get the money, but i need at least 2 moths, Ello say that is a lot of time, I'm agree with him, until i have all the money to pay for it, LSPD will remain Shut down, or if some one els pay for it before me.

good luck

sUp5rET.png