sUp5rET.png

Upcoming Server Improvements

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Over time we like to take suggestions from our community on how we can improve things around here.
We are announcing a few changes today, that we hope to help the server out..

Those Include:
  • We are removing the ability to Donate for Admin. We have had a few good donator admins in the past, and a few bad. However we have decided to revamp our Admins all together.
  • We will begin training one on one our admins, before they become apart of our staff to ensure they are up to date with the current set of rules and procedures.
  • We are ending the GM team today, As that is more trouble to manage then possible.
  • We NO LONGER sell Government factions. Government factions need to be the highest standard of role play factions we have, and by selling them we cannot ensure this.
  • Legal and Illegal Faction prices have been dropped to $20/Illegal and $50/Legal, to make them a little easier to get. We will soon be adding the ability to buy these with IG Cash as well so you do not HAVE to donate. Lastly, We are making it easier to EARN the faction as well by lowering the requirements to become official.
  • Many of the "Pay to Win" features of our server are being taken out.. This means things on F7 such as Buying Cash, Pilots License, Drivers License, and things that (at least for the case of the pilots license) are impossible to obtain otherwise. With this in mind, LSIA will be hiring soon!
  • VIP hours or Points will no longer expire, Weather or not you are online. We hope to no longer discourage people from getting VIP due to the fear of them expiring. Because of this we will no longer offer the "Free" features of having points, such as Tog PM and etc. You will still be able to use /don however.
  • Government factions are being reconstructed to make more sense.. We have already ended USMC, and will likely aim to Merge/close one of the current 3 PD factions. We feel we can operate better with just Two PD factions.

On the side note of changes, We also promoted BboyEnzo to Head today, So everyone congratulate him for that!

Braunson Edit: Current GMs are going to be reevaluated to determine if they have been following proper protocol when they were a GM. Some will move onto being Trial Admins and have to go through the training. Others will be dropped from the GM team. I will be opening the admin apps now so anyone that wishes to apply can. They will only be open for a day or two.

Modloader is being reworked to work with future versions of MTA. It is currently available on the Dev server which is running a nightly build of 1.4. I have already completed purchasing factions from F7. Everything in the F7 menu will have a option when you press "Buy". It will ask you for a payment method of either IG Cash or your VIP Points. F5 will remain in the game as that is a exchange, not just spawning money. And you will still be able to gift your friends your VIP Points with /giftvip.

All Lead+ Admins now have access to a system called Report Manager. This system allows them to view how many reports a admin has done in a 2 week period. And see all the report details for every report that has come into the game. We also may be making a report experience system, where players can give feedback on how the admin performed when they handled the report. That way we can see which admins are doing their job properly.

JohnC Edit: The rules and application process of the Faction requests have been changed, all changes are listed on the application thread, located here

We hope to have some more nice script improvements coming when we move to MTA-SA 1.4, So stay tuned for that!

Thanks!
Overload

Last edited by a moderator:

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Yay, but revamp admins? Confused, anyways, I LOVE IT. Thank you Ello, and Braunson!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
And this is a type of community that is un-leave able. What can I say? Players are heard out, and I think we all owe Ello and Braunson a big thanks and maybe some donations. :)

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
This is perfect. Aboustely love this.

Great.
Sad to see the GM system go however.

Swinekills

Donator
Donator
Can the EX-Gms get like a cool color since we had really no say in whether we can stay or lose the chance. Or maybe for some a chance at gaining a training session for Admin?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Can the EX-Gms get like a cool color since we had really no say in whether we can stay or lose the chance. Or maybe for some a chance at gaining a training session for Admin?

Braunson is handling this, Not sure what hes doing for the ex GM's
maybe he will announce something in the GM lounge soon :)

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
And this is a type of community that is un-leave able. What can I say? Players are heard out, and I think we all owe Ello and Braunson a big thanks and maybe some donations. :)

Where's my thank you.. Bish you gets no love <\3

Nice! And like I said already, congratulations Enzuu

We all knew it was coming, that skinny psycho deserved it. :)

Mutkanz

Donator
Donator
We are removing the ability to Donate for Admin.
THANK
We NO LONGER sell Government factions.
YOU
Many of the "Pay to Win" features of our server are being taken out..
VERY
VIP hours or Points will no longer expire, Weather or not you are online.
MUCH
We have already ended USMC, and will likely aim to Merge/close one of the current 3 PD factions. We feel we can operate better with just Two PD factions.
ATMINS!

And congrats Enzo!

d-costarelo

I love this! If it was possible to change the V12 car engines and modifications with a better system, that would be amazing.
It's is not the kilometers the problem, the game doesn't help to speed that much, the screen blures and the handling becomes even worse.

I believe it should be removed from every car and keep the car system we used to have back at another server, where the donator and a few IC rich people had access to cars like Turismo, Infuernus, Super GT, Banshee, Bullet and the rest luxurious or exotic cars. I remember that I bought my first Super Gt for 1.200.000$ back then, and the million came to me as a gift, it was realy hard to earn.

Also! If you can, keep the roleplay inside the LS and the country surounding it, because with a low player base the players are spread to three in game continents, which makes it realy hard to roleplay. If these properties at SF and LV could move in LS that would be amazing.

And regarding the factions: adjust all the factions, manily the goverment ones to the IRL goverment services of L.A. since LS is roleplayed as LA. An LSFD, an LSPD, an LSSD, Municipal Faction instead of Government faction, since we get a Mayor, not a Govenor. Illegal factions don't need to be as the LA ones, since an illegal faction doesn't need a huge story to be set up on. Just a name of a street, an adjective, some brutal criminal activity and you're done.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Also! If you can, keep the roleplay inside the LS and the country surounding it, because with a low player base the players are spread to three in game continents, which makes it realy hard to roleplay. If these properties at SF and LV could move in LS that would be amazing.

What?

E

eLst

[*]We are removing the ability to Donate for Admin. We have had a few good donator admins in the past, and a few bad. However we have decided to revamp our Admins all together.

Ohh my, this is perfect.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
How about the current gpGM's get a chance of trial admin?

Chaoss

The real MVP
How about the current gpGM's get a chance of trial admin?

Let me clarify this a little bit. And I'll update the main post.

Current GMs are going to be reevaluated to determine if they have been following proper protocol when they were a GM. Some will move onto being Trial Admins and have to go through the training. Others will be dropped from the GM team. I will be opening the admin apps now so anyone that wishes to apply can. They will only be open for a day or two.

Modloader is being reworked to work with future versions of MTA. It is currently available on the Dev server which is running a nightly build of 1.4. I have already completed purchasing factions from F7. Everything in the F7 menu will have a option when you press "Buy". It will ask you for a payment method of either IG Cash or your VIP Points. F5 will remain in the game as that is a exchange, not just spawning money. And you will still be able to gift your friends your VIP Points with /giftvip.

All Lead+ Admins now have access to a system called Report Manager. This system allows them to view how many reports a admin has done in a 2 week period. And see all the report details for every report that has come into the game. We also may be making a report experience system, where players can give feedback on how the admin performed when they handled the report. That way we can see which admins are doing their job properly.

Hope that clears a few things up.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
We also may be making a report experience system, where players can give feedback on how the admin performed when they handled the report. That way we can see which admins are doing their job.

Err mai gerd YES! That would be great! +1

sUp5rET.png