sUp5rET.png

Upcoming Server Improvements

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Legal and Illegal Faction prices have been dropped to $20/Illegal and $50/Legal, to make them a little easier to get. We will soon be adding the ability to buy these with IG Cash as well so you do not HAVE to donate. Lastly, We are making it easier to EARN the faction as well by lowering the requirements to become official.

Why such a price difference between legal and illegal? I thought server was trying to promote legal RP and not just illegal? Surely they should both be the same price???

Chaoss

The real MVP
Why such a price difference between legal and illegal? I thought server was trying to promote legal RP and not just illegal? Surely they should both be the same price???

Legal usually requires scripting and they usually request a website etc. Thats why the prices are so different. Plus at the moment we are lacking illegal factions that are active.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Legal usually requires scripting and they usually request a website etc. Thats why the prices are so different. Plus at the moment we are lacking illegal factions that are active.

Ah, what about having 2 levels of legal factions? Ones that don't require website and scripting at same price as illegal and then charge whatever for the advanced legal faction?

That way some basic Legal factions could form, such as I dunno, a night club empire that would only require F3 (As I don't think you allow /duty for those things) maybe a small delivery firm also, ones that don't require scripting except F3

I realise it slightly limited but I'm sure it would help improve

sUp5rET.png