sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Retex

Banned User
Donator
What could we do without these admins? It would have been complete chaos! Thanks to Retex, Jose, Aaron, Import, Lilncman, Maestro93, Stupid, Luka<3, Dubby<3, and of course Beatty and Overload!
And all the people that have been an administrator on the server.

Love ya'll! Even though most of you guys hate me. Probably all of you...

Nah, i don't hate you, but let's be honest, you can be annoying sometimes.

TreyDot

From my time on here, I can safely say that Import, and DrJoseEvil are very cool dudes to me. The admin team is great and helpful, too!

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
My Favorite

• Luka - Who doesn't love this Croatian. Much things in common.
  • Beatty - Old time friend.
  • DrJoseEvil - Funny and very skillful. I was stuck with you ever since we met.
  • Import - Very blunt, and cannot roast to save his life.
  • AaronM - Meh, he's just Aaron.
  • Retex - Actually cool when you get to know.
  • Overload - *Cricket*

Stupid is forever a fake homie and will receive the fake love, and not be listed just because I feel like it. Also shoutout to the old admins that I ran with back in the 2012 days!

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
My Favorite

• Overload - *Cricket*

Stupid is forever a fake homie and will receive the fake love, and not be listed just because I feel like it. Also shoutout to the old admins that I ran with back in the 2012 days!

No, I'm just being nice, I don't roast you :(

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
i'd like to thank overload for being here since day 0, much props for sticking out dogy-o

Retex

Banned User
Donator
My Favorite

• Overload - *Cricket*

<3

tbagg1597

Clint Villa
WELL I BELIEVE ALL ADMINS ARE COOL AND STUFF LIKE YEAH MAN. I GOTS ALOY OF CATCHING UP TO DO. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK PETER FOR SHOWING ME ABOUT THE SERVER, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE LAFT LONG AGO. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK AARON FOR UNBANNING ME. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY MOM FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME. I WOULD LIKE TO APPRECIATE ADMINS WHO HAVE SPAWNED MY CARS BACK FOR ME AFTER YHEY FELL THROUGH THE GROUND DUE TO SHITTY MAPPING. appreciate an admin

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
WELL I BELIEVE ALL ADMINS ARE COOL AND STUFF LIKE YEAH MAN. I GOTS ALOY OF CATCHING UP TO DO. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK PETER FOR SHOWING ME ABOUT THE SERVER, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE LAFT LONG AGO. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK AARON FOR UNBANNING ME. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY MOM FOR GIVING BIRTH TO ME. I WOULD LIKE TO APPRECIATE ADMINS WHO HAVE SPAWNED MY CARS BACK FOR ME AFTER YHEY FELL THROUGH THE GROUND DUE TO SHITTY MAPPING. appreciate an admin

You might want to step it down a bit lad.

THE SPOOK

Alright, so I see that no one has done this in a while.

I'd like to thank 2 people in specific, and I honestly think both of them deserve way more credit than I give them.
@XenoNz is one of them, this person in specific has awnsered almost all the reports I made and the questions I had, he/she did this with great patience and kindness when putting their own time aside to help me with my problems. I see him/her on the server all the time, and it really makes me feel a lot better when he/she is around. when I just joined I got told by people right away that Melissa Hunter is a very down to earth person, in and out of character and when he/she was doing my reports they have shown me nothing but what I was told about them.
This is a keeper.

other one is @Kane
now I personally have known Kane for a long time, our friendship goes way back throughout multiple communities, allthough this still may be a surprise for him. He is the one that told me about this community, I bought GTASA just to play it. the concept sounded as nice as the actual gameplay is. Although this recommendation does not come from just getting me on this server.
for both of these recommendations lies a pretty good, neutral, reason and before I go into it I want the rest of the community to know some things about myself. I myself owned a couple of game communities on different games, I used to work as a customer service and helpdesk guy at a store and I am kind of a manager rn aswell as I get to solve customer complaints IRL aswell, my next education course is most likely to be Human Resources Manager as I just enjoy meeting people and seeing their potential, I also do have a nose for whoever is honest and dishonest towards me and who is genuinly a nice person and who is pretending to be. Now I am not going to say that this should put any more emphasis to the recommendations, it's just an explanation to why I have come to the conclusion to why I am also recommending a friend, as it is not because "he is my friend". Looking at a technical aspect to what Kane has been doing is it very nice to have a person as Kane on the team, he is genuine, helpfull and very kind. When I used to talk to him on discord before I joined this server I heard him constantly heavily typing with him giving me the reason of "I am doing reports, give me 5 minutes" Kane is a person that is personally affected if he lets anyone down giving him extra motivation to put his extra best into something.

TL:DR they are both great people who deserve to be recommended and I personally enjoy both their presence in game.

Regards,
Spook.

XenoNz

<b><span style="#FF4444;"t>Roleplay +<br /><span s
Donator
Thank you, @THE SPOOK. I appreciate this, alot. Things like theese are good to hear, keeps you going. I greet my players with my upmost respect and try to do what i'm capable of to help everyone.
Again, thank you.

Kindest regards,
XenoNz

Deerhunter0404

Donator
Donator
@XenoNz, and @Kane are very good admins, they help as much as the possibly can, they are very nice, even when you are annoying enough to make them wanna kill you, they are just great admins tbh, they deserve a lot more respect than they get.

sUp5rET.png