sUp5rET.png

FBI-Federal Bureau of Investigation ((Faction Review))

Do you support this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
fbi-special-agent-do-800x800.jpg

F.B.I

*Thread Still Under Construction*

Director
Assistant Director
Supervisory Special Agent(s)
Senior Agent(s)
Special Agent(s)
Junior Agent(s)-Rookies

Director:
To oversee all of the Bureau's activities
To supervise all operations involving the FBI.
To hire only the best of the best to be in the Bureau.
To uphold the code for the Bureau's Honor

Assistant Director:
To oversee the Bureau’s operations
To uphold the code of the Bureau’s Honor
To Act in the Place of the Director in case of sickness,death,etc.

Supervisory Special Agent(s):
To oversee all of the special agents
To insure agents rights in the Bureau
To insure the agents are well applied

Senior Agents(s):
To oversee all Agent operations in his or her particular case
To make good busts and investigations

Special Agent(s):
To oversee his or her assigned Junior Agent

Junior Agent(s)-Rookies:
To focus on training with his or her Special Agent

What is the need for FBI?
The rise of illegal narcotics and weapons trade. FBI would "Spy" and gather Special intelligence on a person, gang leader, gang member, and anyone affiliated with illegal drugs and gun selling/buying. FBI would also deal with counter terrorism ((not a big issue on the server)).

Don't we have SPD/S.W.A.T/LSPD?
Yes we do, BUT I have noticed that after a S.W.A.T raid on a compound found north of LV no suspects were apprehended. After the compound was raided there was a so called "man hunt" for the suspects yet no officers or S.W.A.T members were on the look for them. You can literally enter and exit the compound as pleased with no one to worry about watching you. This is when FBI comes in. S.W.A.T would issue a warrant for these members and FBI will look for them and arrest the suspects. This goes both ways. FBI can issue a warrant for S.W.A.T to bust down a building if FBI has enough Intel on that person(s).

HQ:
The Star Skyscraper Tower in Las Santos
I+used+to+go+to+the+tallest+building+in+Los+_dd4400cd34936e9e8e94e48d3e844378.jpg

Requested Vehicles
  • 3 Sentinel (tint, strobes)
  • 2 Huntley (tint, strobes)
  • 1 Boxville (tint, strobes)
  • 2 Sparrow
  • 2 Premier (tint, strobes)

Good Ideas:
Comment by Adam_Fairfield

OK I better give my own 2 cents before arguments start. This is purely my opinion, but 2 police forces is a bit excessive. EVEN then crime has been running RAMPANT. If the F.B.I. were to work, we'd need to get rid of the SPD, flat out. Or merge the two forces. Here is why: Rivalries need to end between the two, We need MORE police on because as I stated before, crime is WIDE spread, there would be less clutter when it comes to investigations.

Now as for the detective agency? I have yet to see their effectiveness at all. Perhaps merge the Detective agency within the F.B.I. as a section branching off. Maybe even a D.E.A. section of it, seeing as how they're federal. Yet, another issue comes to mind. MEMBERS. I DO THINK our player base IS big enough for this to work. HOWEVER, we would need to implement STRICT joining standards. No, joining LSPD one day, and the next you're already S.W.A.T. That is utterly ridiculous. S.W.A.T. is the carefully hand-picked elite of the force for special operations to work on behalf of the force and take orders from the F.B.I.

Now when it comes to what the F.B.I. would DO? I see them being WAY more subtle: Tailing people, taking pictures, gathering intell., talking with S.W.A.T. and unified LSPD force, along with joining S.W.A.T. on their raids if it concerns them on a federal level. Things to that nature.

I give my support on this %100 could REALLY BE FUN! But like I said, we'll need to ENTIRELY revamp the police force, which I can think most of you concur that it NEEDS TO BE DONE. Too many noob officers that don't even know penal codes and real laws. It's pathetic. -- ALSO! Slightly off topic, LSPD needs to be givin' TEMPORARILY given permission to patrol the San Fearrio, because it seems to be a free-for-all zone for criminals to escape to.

AS FOR LOCATIONS? The Star Skyscraper Tower in Las Santos seems sufficient if interiors and elevators were added. Along with some basic gates and cars. All black of course with tinted windows, Sentinels. They're not gonna be involved in chases anyways. They're more behind the scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
I will, im still working out who will be what. I already have the people who would like to be in the faction that I know and trust. Im just tweaking the ranks and such since FBI is huge and narrowing it down to the basics is pretty difficult.

IRL FBI Ranks:
Field Agents
Probationary Agent
Special Agent
Senior Special Agent
Supervisory Special Agent
Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge (ASAC)
Special Agent-in-Charge (SAC)
FBI Management
Section Chief
Deputy Assistant Director
Assistant Director
Associate Executive Assistant Director
Executive Assistant Director
Associate Deputy Director
Deputy Director
Director
-In which I do not have enough players to hold every REAL position in FBI.

Example of what im trying to do.
Leader-Co leader-Instructor-member-ect.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
no, not really...

The LSDA works on assignments such as Murders or ongoing investigations that deal with situations such as arsonal or attempted rape/murder ect. F.B.I is a much Higher department that works on catching such criminals that can cause harm to LS and its citizens. LSDA works on crime scenes while F.B.I tracks criminals down. F.B.I will call upon S.W.A.T and L.S.D.A very much so.

*FBI will call upon SWAT to bust down areas of which suspects may have there illegal supply IF FBI has enough evidence to request a Warrant for SWAT to enter.
*FBI will also call upon LSDA to do some investigation on certain building of which a suspect may have held some illegal guns or narcotics or get prints of a suspect that may have a warrant out on them.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Also if you believe that F.B.I is NOT needed and you voted above. Please explain why, i'm curious to hear your reason so I get an understanding as well.

Brocily

FBI seems to be similar to LSDA and at the moment, Los Santos Detective Agency isn't really doing anything at the moment. Thats my opinion anyway. :)

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Well everyone's opinion matters honestly. You can't have chocolate ice cream if everyone else wants vanilla. In other words, I don't want FBI to become just a thing.. I want it to become something BIG. I guess until more people view and vote we wont know if its necessary or not.
I do however hope it does gain attention. Its much easier to hide from cops since they are always busy.
And as for L.S.D.A. ... well I can't say much since I haven't really heard of them. If L.S.D.A is similar to what F.B.I would be doing then why isn't Big D' or Lil D' caught ;) also why haven't I heard of them? Those illegal factions seem to be growing as well.

L.S.D.A should make a catch because if not then I will definitely push harder to get FBI faction up and running as I would stop all illegal trade I see immediately, or as soon as this faction gets up and running.

Switch

Im sorry but making this FACTION would ruin the whole server, there is already bitching between LSPD and SPD so why should there be a third, in my opinion there is no need for SPD there should only be one police faction due to the simple fact that the player base is not big enough. Adding this faction would ruin the server and turn into another one of those server's where there will just add load of factions just for those people who cant even run it , 80% of people who make these factions dont want to change anything they just want POWER which is stupid i have no support this WHAT SO ever

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Wow That's pretty harsh coming from someone like you. If I remember correctly you wanted to "leave" the server. Now I understand that the server isn't big enough for YOU but when I first joined there were about 20 players on at a time. If you have not noticed, it has doubled. Now what about the Andersons? You failed to capture them or any of there illegal shit and they got away, this is when FBI comes in and tracks them down. I see crime growing and little being done. And whos to say I cant run a faction? Also why the hell do I want power? I'm in the Andersons anyway I don't need power.

I honestly would have NO reason to argue with SPD or LSPD. Do you think FBI would bust down a door and clear a whole compound alone? No! We would call SPD LSPD and SWAT.

Are you sure YOUR not the one with all the power and just don't want others to have "Power" over you? I feel like opening FBI would start a bunch of RP matters and that players would enjoy.

Kevin.

Im sorry but making this FACTION would ruin the whole server, there is already bitching between LSPD and SPD so why should there be a third, in my opinion there is no need for SPD there should only be one police faction due to the simple fact that the player base is not big enough. Adding this faction would ruin the server and turn into another one of those server's where there will just add load of factions just for those people who cant even run it , 80% of people who make these factions dont want to change anything they just want POWER which is stupid i have no support this WHAT SO ever

Well, you started the bitching.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
BTW FBI would NOT be affiliated with SPD, LSPD, nor SWAT.
FBI isnt apart of ANY police department. It runs by the GOVERNMENT not Police.

Thanks for the reply.

Adam_Fairfield

OK I better give my own 2 cents before arguments start. This is purely my opinion, but 2 police forces is a bit excessive. EVEN then crime has been running RAMPANT. If the F.B.I. were to work, we'd need to get rid of the SPD, flat out. Or merge the two forces. Here is why: Rivalries need to end between the two, We need MORE police on because as I stated before, crime is WIDE spread, there would be less clutter when it comes to investigations.

Now as for the detective agency? I have yet to see their effectiveness at all. Perhaps merge the Detective agency within the F.B.I. as a section branching off. Maybe even a D.E.A. section of it, seeing as how they're federal. Yet, another issue comes to mind. MEMBERS. I DO THINK our player base IS big enough for this to work. HOWEVER, we would need to implement STRICT joining standards. No, joining LSPD one day, and the next you're already S.W.A.T. That is utterly ridiculous. S.W.A.T. is the carefully hand-picked elite of the force for special operations to work on behalf of the force and take orders from the F.B.I.

Now when it comes to what the F.B.I. would DO? I see them being WAY more subtle: Tailing people, taking pictures, gathering intell., talking with S.W.A.T. and unified LSPD force, along with joining S.W.A.T. on their raids if it concerns them on a federal level. Things to that nature.

I give my support on this %100 could REALLY BE FUN! But like I said, we'll need to ENTIRELY revamp the police force, which I can think most of you concur that it NEEDS TO BE DONE. Too many noob officers that don't even know penal codes and real laws. It's pathetic. -- ALSO! Slightly off topic, LSPD needs to be givin' TEMPORARILY given permission to patrol the San Fearrio, because it seems to be a free-for-all zone for criminals to escape to.

AS FOR LOCATIONS? The Star Skyscraper Tower in Las Santos seems sufficient if interiors and elevators were added. Along with some basic gates and cars. All black of course with tinted windows, Sentinels. They're not gonna be involved in chases anyways. They're more behind the scenes.

Weimy

No need, it's pointless at this time and thats what they got SWAT for.

Even so, we got LSDA.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Like I posted in the comments above and everywhere, LSDA is nothing like FBI and Swat just likes to kill. Has anyone ever tryed to capture lil D and Big D?
Hello! FBI would track them down faster.
Again everyone has there own opinions.

Adam_Fairfield

I love how it seems like NOBODY reads ANY other responses in the thread to see if their counter-arguments have been refuted. . . . *Sighs*

DON'T LET THIS COME DOWN TO VOTE! Let it come down to how much sense it makes and how applicable this would be to the server. I think it'd be VERY relevant and can do some good and create fun RP. - READ other responses before you go QQing about how it sucks and is a poor idea.

T

Tsubaki

My support is varied, I'm not gonna sit here and say "SPD/LSPD/S.W.A.T/STOP, no need -10/10" but this only depends on what the FBI does. If it is anything like on NGG, I will say no immediately. If the FBI was a faction that was kept small and didn't do stupid shit like on NGG where they do dumb drug stings. ie.
"ey mayn u wanna buy some CRACK, SMACK, SPAS12, we got it all"
Noobskin: "Sure thing, I'll take a quarter ounce of pot"
*FBI powergames talking in his invisible radio, signaling LSPD to charge in*
"FBI ON THE GROUND NOW!"
then I can say I would support it a little bit, it wouldn't be too bad if it was a faction that was purposely kept small, as factions such as FBI/ATF/DEA/NG usually have no real work to do but can be a nice addition if they don't end up taking over the whole server as they can be useful in some situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png