sUp5rET.png

FBI-Federal Bureau of Investigation ((Faction Review))

Do you support this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
@yonar02 LSDA might have to become branched into F.B.I but you might loose your name and a couple ranks. Ill settle it all out in a bit. Still have to talk to Adam about all of this.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Lets not talk anymore on this thread as it is creating unnecessary amounts of reply's.
PM me and clear your inbox.

Adam_Fairfield

I am totally down for the merger, hopefully it'll help activity. However what doesn't make sence is, what is the SPD truly for? I've yet to see any good come from them, and still see corruption within. They either need to be re-vamped entirely, or merge with the LSPD. Because it's getting to the point of ridiculousness. They're excessive and unneeded in my opinion.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
^I sorta agree. LSPD is LS and SPD is in there jurisdiction (I think) BUT if a criminal were to leave LS and go to lets say LV then SPD would come in and take over. BUT thats not how it happends. An LSPD officer would follow you all the way OUT of LS and still follow its just how it is. You don't want to lose that suspect.

Now there are five options each is very simple:
LSPD merges into SPD then F.B.I becomes its own
SPD merges into LSPD then F.B.I becomes its own
F.B.I merges into SPD -Would seem stupid as F.B.I name is bigger
F.B.I merges into LSPD -Would seem stupid as F.B.I name is bigger
SPD and LSPD stay as is and F.B.I comes in as a faction. (we have no command over SPD or LSPD)

Weimy

Just to state it clear, our player base is too small for this faction, No point, its just people wanting to run around and kill for fun. Also, SPD wont be merging, it's happened twice and it failed. I can assure you its not gonna happen.

Pointless thread

Switch

yep, this is it.
Just to state it clear, our player base is too small for this faction, No point, its just people wanting to run around and kill for fun. Also, SPD wont be merging, it's happened twice and it failed. I can assure you its not gonna happen.

Pointless thread

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
What makes you think we wanna kill? F.B.I interigates people not kill them. We need them for information. And the server gets a good 40 players. There is always illegal weapons and drug dealing. I can go to IGS right now and sell all my guns and drugs on my alt and nothing would happen.
IRL cops would be on my ass or at least FBI would.

Brocily

What makes you think we wanna kill? F.B.I interigates people not kill them. We need them for information. And the server gets a good 40 players. There is always illegal weapons and drug dealing. I can go to IGS right now and sell all my guns and drugs on my alt and nothing would happen.
IRL cops would be on my ass or at least FBI would.

Thats what LSDA should be doing.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
And switch you cant say much, your on swat and shot at my van when i didnt even have a gun on me! So swat are the ones wanting to kill. F.B.I just have glocks. If i wanted to kill so bad i would get on my alt with my ak-47 and go to IGS and start shooting everyone...

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
LSDA is a Business!! They cant do anything because they have no right. They just investigate murders. The head of LSDA said they would rather it be F.B.I and them be a branch or be in F.B.I

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
WTF is with all these admins against F.B.I??! Really??! Theres no reason not to have it! Obviously Cops arent doing there job if my friend just made an order from lil d for 100k and he just strolled in and picked it up!

I sold 5 colts on the street in 10 mins flat! No F.B.I watching and no cops caring!

Switch

First, LSDA.. shoulden't be handling murder's that's BCI and LSPD DB job, also what's the point of a FBI when you have Glocks they still can kill but about that van we had a warrant which was involving the attempted murder of the mayor , we didin't shoot at your van idea we did a Code 1 felonly stop which got voided anyway, because Theno started trolling, there is NO need for a FBI - 4

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
-100 for swat there was no mayor on at the time you shot my van! You tryed to ck my ass for no reason. Case closed im not arguing with you. I would like to keep the damn thread open

Switch

Thread's are open for opinion's so mine is nO FBI should be made, their is SWAT there is BCI and LSPD DB.. , their is ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR A FBI, when you have two Police Department's and a LSDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png