sUp5rET.png

FBI-Federal Bureau of Investigation ((Faction Review))

Do you support this thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
no, FBI WONT take over the server because you don't usually see FBI agents walking around. FBI is undercover and will take down those BIG guys. We leave the other situations to SWAT LSPD and SPD such as a murder, hostage situation ect.

Adam_Fairfield

Precisely. You won't see FBI running around being all, "FBI GET ON THE GROUND FOR STEALING THAT LITTLE GIRL's CANDY!!!" They're gonna be pulling the strings. This WON'T void the reasons for S.W.A.T.

Frank_Green

This is fucking pathetic i think F.B.I. should come in to play. Fuck you The_legend. F.B.I. should be here, LSDA only does Detective work, F.B.I. does warrants on S.W.A.T. Raids and the fuck with you LSDA, they are so fucking in-active, plain and simple

SUPPORT

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tsubaki

This is fucking pathetic i think F.B.I. should come in to play. Fuck you Tsubaki, The_legend, ETC., F.B.I. should be here, LSDA only does Detective work, F.B.I. does warrants on S.W.A.T. Raids and the fuck with you LSDA, they are so fucking in-active, plain and simple

SUPPORT

Calm down there Frank, I never said "no fuck you and all your friends and your faction" Besides, refrain from flaming staff and players.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Lets try to keep this all friendly people. I don't like rants or people cursing about this faction and how it should or shouldn't be official.

Just comment why or why not it should be official and I or adam will kindly reply.

:)

Adam_Fairfield

My support is varied, I'm not gonna sit here and say "SPD/LSPD/S.W.A.T/STOP, no need -10/10" but this only depends on what the FBI does. If it is anything like on NGG, I will say no immediately. If the FBI was a faction that was kept small and didn't do stupid shit like on NGG where they do dumb drug stings. ie.

then I can say I would support it a little bit, it wouldn't be too bad if it was a faction that was purposely kept small, as factions such as FBI/ATF/DEA/NG usually have no real work to do but can be a nice addition if they don't end up taking over the whole server as they can be useful in some situations.

I do think this faction doesn't need to be insanely huge. I agree it needs to be kept small.

Y02R

Isn't this what the LSDA does? Detective Agency...
LSDA Does tasks that have been given by legal factions, government factions and civillians.

The LSDA works on assignments such as Murders or ongoing investigations that deal with situations such as arsonal
or attempted rape/murder ect. F.B.I is a much Higher department that works on catching such criminals that can cause
harm to LS and its citizens. LSDA works on crime scenes while F.B.I tracks criminals down. F.B.I will call upon S.W.A.T
and L.S.D.A very much so.
LSDA Works on the tasks, again... Only when they have been given by a legal faction, government faction or a civillian, and sometimes they do something on their own and then go to someone that is interested in that topic / people and give them info for cash, then that cash goes on the faction bank account.

FBI seems to be similar to LSDA and at the moment, Los Santos Detective Agency isn't really doing anything at the moment.
Thats my opinion anyway.
LSDA Is trying to get in a move, and now you would hear of it more because they have started to get more tasks, esspecially from the SPD.

And as for L.S.D.A. ... well I can't say much since I haven't really heard of them. If L.S.D.A is similar to what F.B.I
would be doing then why isn't Big D' or Lil D' caught
Just to let you know... LSDA HAS found Big De, but the Chief of SPD, Dave Smith has done NOTHING to stop them.

Like I posted in the comments above and everywhere, LSDA is nothing like FBI and Swat just likes to kill.
Has anyone ever tryed to capture lil D and Big D? Hello! FBI would track them down faster.
Yes, LSDA doesn't kill because it isnt a government or a law enforcment faction like SPD, SWAT, LSPD and i hope soon FBI.
LSDA, Bobby Johnson himself with Ty has found Big De's warehouse ICly without MGing.

AGAIN, LSDA IS A BUSINESS FACTION, NOT A GOVERNMENT FACTION.
+1 SUPPORT

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Thankyou ^
XD
Hope to see you ICly in the field!
F.B.I would have NO problem Hiring a team of experts to help catch big D' and any others that do the same.
Remember as a team we can succeed. Its easy to snap a twig in half but its harder to snap a bundle.

Y02R

What do you mean in the field? LOL And LSDA has aleready caught Big De' now what about FBI Catching Lil? I have aleready got info about him :p Bobby (Me) Is just a AWSHUM Detective :p What is your FBI's founders IG name? Also LSDA is hiring, can you spread the word round please?

PM Me Unstoppablekk

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Well.. Unstopablekk.. I support it and i don't support it.

I really don't want to get more bitching between more factions (LSPD,SPD,F,B,I) (Not saying it WILL happen but it always can ofcourse)
You say that you guys are undercover.. So AKA you would sit around the whole day getting paid? Untill someone finally finds out a location?

I think.. And i really think.. That we should take "F.B.I" into LSPD, just to see how it goes.. If it goes well.. they can get their own faction.

And what will the rank order be?
High: F.B.I
Lower: LSPD, SPD?

And something else Yonar2 said: "Just to let you know... LSDA HAS found Big De, but the Chief of SPD, Dave Smith has done NOTHING to stop them"
Dave smith is the chief of LSPD.. And nevertheless.. If he doesn't respond on you, he's AFK.. AKA go to another officer? There are plenty other officers that could've helped you.

I support it to just take a look on how it will go.. Don't think i'm "bitching or hating" on this idea/thread..

I just don't want that Unstopablekk comes with a idea.. And it gets fucked up.. (Since it's alot of work)

And i'm also getting tired of the OOC hate between factions.. I really don't like that.. If you got a problem with a LSPD member OOC wise then you contact me or Ryan Smith.
If you stack up those feelings you're getting nowhere.. but back to the topic!

Unstopablekk: I hope you can consider (If every Admin would agree) to move with your department towards LSPD and see how it goes.. Then in the future we all can see if it's good
or not.

Anyhow.. Nice research you did on the information etc !

Greetings,

Richard.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
@yonar02

Yeah sup?
I CAN help spread the word BUT why not just work together on lil D'?
Example: Merge LSDA with FBI makes thinks much easier. Everything will stay the same for you since you will be branched off. In other words LSDA would become government and better pay and stuff will be done faster.
I dont want to be FBI vs LSDA like SPD vs LSPD is.

and I cant PM you because your inbox is full.

Y02R

Yup Lets do it, merge FBI with LSDA, PM Bobby Jonhson or Marvin Stilla IG about merging it together aight?

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Thanks richard and F.B.I would and will not have any rights over SPD/LSPD. Im not one to fight or argue. I'm still unsure why SPD and LSPD argue.

I dont think that FBI would do go in LSPD becuase it just doesnt sound right. It may be cool but The department building is too small and ranks and such would be confusing.

Also we can get payed very little for all I can car XD me and my friend play on our alts and he is a millionaire (the Andersons family) so money doesnt concern me. Just the fun in roleplaying with the people is all I want to do it for.

I don't like to "bitch" I would be more than happy to come to a conclusion if anything goes wrong. Really we would just be helping SPD and LSPD so there shouldnt be any negative crap going on since we are all good guys right?

Also it is hard work and its very disappointing when you do a bunch of research about a subject to see people say it isnt needed or it would "ruin the server" since I did in fact put a LOT of thought into this thread.

Unstopablekk
XD

Last edited by a moderator:

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
@yonar02
Okay, will do! But first lets see if F.B.I can become a government faction first. I need as many supporters as I can to make this happen becuase F.B.I as a business just doesn't sound right. You can keep the ranks and such you have now, you would just move in with us. And since you have the expertise with capturing Big D and almost Lil D we should have no problem working together as we all have the same goal.

While we try to capture lil D we can stop some of these gangs as well. :)

Chase

FBI seems to be similar to LSDA and at the moment, Los Santos Detective Agency isn't really doing anything at the moment. Thats my opinion anyway. :)

^

Because when someone dies, it ends up being a PK. Nothing you really can "investigate". No need for another LEO faction, have problems with the current.

Y02R

U online Unstopablekk ? I might have some problems with logging in... when i press on my char the game freezes and i can't log onto my char but i can log onto Marvin

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
@yonar02
I cant get online right now but I can talk to you later about all of this. I need to first make it an actual official government faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png