sUp5rET.png

Money Laundering OOCly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
If you donate your RL money to a friend's account that's fine, If you donate your RL money to your account that's fine. But if you have 20 Million IG dollars, and say Hey ima go play *** ****** want my money? And hand $20,000,000 over without any RP or IC reason, Then yeah we gonna smite you.
Not only for advertising.. but for inflating the economy..

New players are welcome to earn their stuff the way its meant to be done, by driving a bus (or other various jobs)/ I sure know I have plenty of hours of driving busses.. The first 5 months of Playing MTA I dealt guns and drove a bus! (not at the same time)

If you are GIVEN money and dont have to earn it, You are less likely to value it and more likely to walk away from it without any consequences.
This is why its SO HARD to get a Faction, or to become admin.. If we FREELY handed them out, They would not be valued, and it wouldn't matter to anyone anymore.

The perfect example to that is when we lowered factions IG to 2k VIP. We sold nearly 20, And only about 3 of those factions are still open. They didn't value the faction enough to care about it, and actually try to keep it. It wasn't anything to them.

Life isn't handed to you on a silver platter, You have to get off your butt and do something or you will live in your parents basement for the rest of your life. No one is going to magically knock on your door in real life and hand you a few million dollars to go live life. You have to work for and earn every red cent you make. So why is it fair to do the opposite in MTA?
Yes I get that you play MTA to have fun, and do things that you cant normally do IRL (Such as be a cop) but don't you think you should have to at least EARN it? At least then you know yourself that you worked hard for it, and you achieved your goals. Its not like some RPG Server where you walk in to a marker and just magically become a cop to go corrupt on every, Killing innocent people. Its something you have to earn, and that's the way ti should be!

To add onto this, the only way to get In-Game cash from donating is VIA F5. We added F5 so that those who cannot afford to donate to the server can still have the ability to use some of the donation perks. If you remember, we removed the ability to convert points to cash on the donation menu.

An ill thought off consequence of this was that now you could simply donate and put up a massive amount of points for sale for a massive amount of money.

Cloud

If you donate your RL money to a friend's account that's fine, If you donate your RL money to your account that's fine. But if you have 20 Million IG dollars, and say
Life isn't handed to you on a silver platter, You have to get off your butt and do something or you will live in your parents basement for the rest of your life. No one is going to magically knock on your door in real life and hand you a few million dollars to go live life. You have to work for and earn every red cent you make. So why is it fair to do the opposite in MTA?
Yes I get that you play MTA to have fun, and do things that you cant normally do IRL (Such as be a cop) but don't you think you should have to at least EARN it? At least then you know yourself that you worked hard for it, and you achieved your goals. Its not like some RPG Server where you walk in to a marker and just magically become a cop to go corrupt on every, Killing innocent people. Its something you have to earn, and that's the way ti should be!

preach it breh

Well since RP is supposed to simulate real life, everyone would have the right to share their money and make others rich. Not only a right, but their own choice to make! No god will strike them with lightning for doing so, or would warp them into some extraterrestrial prison.

If I would have millions IRL, I would for sure share it with some people.
If you had millions of dollars cash/banked and willing to share it with people outside of your nuclear family then you're either an idiot or don't care about money. From a financial perspective, you should invest a good amount of the money instead of just having it lay around in your bank account, so even then you're not going to have hundreds of thousands to give away as a millionaire. A millionaire is anyone over the net worth of $1,000,000.00 meaning that if you are a "millionaire" with for example $2,000,000.00 you're most likely not going to give $200,000.00 away for the reason: "haha i met chu bout a week agooo #anniversaryyyyyy." This all goes back to thinking realistically, this is an RP server not a "the things i would do irl if i was rich!!!" Fun fact, you know nothing about being rich. <- Before the hate train starts I would like to inform you that this is my opinion.

Vanilla Bean

I drop in to give Beatty recognition of doing something that overall benefits the server, and end up getting shot off to. MTA knowledge at it's finest. When I say "grow a set" I mean he's actually doing something that past "community leaders" have chosen to ignore (no disrespect towards Beatty intended). I don't know what you're all on about, just flamming at me usual lel.

the-fuck-bruh.jpg

Can confirm have been around for a while and whenever QQbean comes to the server it's to bitch and moan. I'll make a small image to help the uneducated!

447fbc4843.png

Great addition to the rules!

I've never been banned at Un!ted G@aming, or R00t G@aming. I was banned at 0wl G@aming for saying "fuck her right in the pussy" on a LSN interview though (which most of the community members think the administrator went overboard. The only roleplay server I have been banned at for good reason is MTA:RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png