sUp5rET.png

So.. What do you want to see changed here at MTA:RP?

Robh8

AdmKick: Trial Admin Georges Smiths kicked Omar Walker.
AdmKick: Reason: Okay bye..

Soo,Im sick of admins kicking people with stubid reasons.Okay bye aint a reason to kick a person from the server.
I would really like to see professional attitude.When kicking people they should use proper Reason for it.Not kick everyone for Okay bye...

Subby D

I've seen it elsewhere but more droppable items. I've seen servers where you can even drop Macbooks. I just want to be able to decorate my house and it would be unique unlike the only 10 different types of furniture we have now. There is so many items we are not taking to our advantage. It would be such an easy thing to add in aswell. More custom interiors/exteriors, obviously limit the exterior items but it would be nice seeing some special looking houses. Also I agree with Robh8, admins need to be professional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gavril

So.Dear scripter,are you going to add something from what we've stated above? Or we're just "warming" our fingers by typing :) .

A new suggestion,let's try a new host.Sincerely,the current one it's too LAGGY.ET I am using one of the fastest internet in the world. + I am sick to see crashes(hitting poles or persons ou whatever you want to think about crash) due the lag.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
So.Dear scripter,are you going to add something from what we've stated above? Or we're just "warming" our fingers by typing :) .

A new suggestion,let's try a new host.Sincerely,the current one it's too LAGGY.ET I am using one of the fastest internet in the world. + I am sick to see crashes(hitting poles or persons ou whatever you want to think about crash) due the lag.

I assure you those are not the faults of the host we have. It's peoples own internet, their own computers, and several other vying factors. A large majority of MTA/SA:MP players don't have mega computers, they have a computer which 'gets it done'. Internet is another problem for some, it's just very dependent on the factors at hand, not the host.

Gavril

I assure you those are not the faults of the host we have. It's peoples own internet, their own computers, and several other vying factors. A large majority of MTA/SA:MP players don't have mega computers, they have a computer which 'gets it done'. Internet is another problem for some, it's just very dependent on the factors at hand, not the host.

Salut.I have a good PC peformance and also a very good internet with ipv6 connection. I am not lagging ,ohers do and I am sick to hit ppl because of their lag,but I like a game to run smooth when I know that my PC can handle it very easy. And trust moi,I am not the only one who complains about this.

EDIT: I thought a bit the situation and I found out that the numero of les cars makes the game to run a bit slower.
+I've noticed the server lagging itself when it has over 70 players on :) .

I just want you to know my impression,rien plus. :)

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
@Gavril,

I know what you mean. I get 100FPS (Server Limit) like all the time. (Unless the map gets nuked, then I'll get like 95 I guess) I just can't stand people that are driving around with 15fps lagging all over the place. I mean like seriously, if this was GTA IV okay.. But this fucking game is 10 years old. A $300 computer gets the job done on like 60fps..

Gavril

@Gavril,

I know what you mean. I get 100FPS (Server Limit) like all the time. (Unless the map gets nuked, then I'll get like 95 I guess) I just can't stand people that are driving around with 15fps lagging all over the place. I mean like seriously, if this was GTA IV okay.. But this fucking game is 10 years old. A $300 computer gets the job done on like 60fps..

Yep,you got a point there.That's pretty annoying when you see somebody driving with warping :)) we're not in SF movies.

MTA|Legend

Donator
Donator
Okay so I got a few suggestions that should expire to come true...

Idea's:

1.) Take out the car dealerships, and have people really RP selling them.
2.) Quit making everything buy-able with IRL money, such as the Big Jay guns, or you having to find the gun npc's or drug npc's to actually get illegal things. Actually let people rp making Drugs, and guns.
3.) The housing prices "Jesus" 115 Grand, for a house in the ghetto. Are you shitting me?
4.) lower the pay days for actually jobs, cause what job you know everyone get's payed over 500$ a payday, unless like your in the Pd and stuff.
5.) Make things actually Rp to get, or something!

Rule change:

1.) The illegal activity ban at IGS is stupid. People IRL would rob the main gas station, or stab someone... But the key is to not get caught. It kills the Rp.
2.) The jails, "Jesus" I've seen someone get jailed for 45 minutes Reason "OOC Insults", but people non-rping with times like "20 minutes" and stuff fix that.
3.) Guns as first resort, I mean when do you know when to pull a gun out? Because really who ever pulls a gun out no-ah-days and shoots get's jailed. Like there is a time when you need you gun no reason to shoot.

Scripts:

1.) Make a(n) in game Wifi-system. Where there can be a cable company that host the Connect and if you have the item it would be able to turn on the things can work off of it.
2.) Make more items that you can actually set down, like ladders, doors, roofs, windows, etc... adds to construction Rp
3.) Fix the Donater-perk "Donater-caht" My friend saw the chat, and hasn't donated for the server in like 6-months.

That's all :)

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Okay so I got a few suggestions that should expire to come true...

Idea's:

1.) Take out the car dealerships, and have people really RP selling them.
2.) Quit making everything buy-able with IRL money, such as the Big Jay guns, or you having to find the gun npc's or drug npc's to actually get illegal things. Actually let people rp making Drugs, and guns.
3.) The housing prices "Jesus" 115 Grand, for a house in the ghetto. Are you shitting me?
4.) lower the pay days for actually jobs, cause what job you know everyone get's payed over 500$ a payday, unless like your in the Pd and stuff.
5.) Make things actually Rp to get, or something!

Rule change:

1.) The illegal activity ban at IGS is stupid. People IRL would rob the main gas station, or stab someone... But the key is to not get caught. It kills the Rp.
2.) The jails, "Jesus" I've seen someone get jailed for 45 minutes Reason "OOC Insults", but people non-rping with times like "20 minutes" and stuff fix that.
3.) Guns as first resort, I mean when do you know when to pull a gun out? Because really who ever pulls a gun out no-ah-days and shoots get's jailed. Like there is a time when you need you gun no reason to shoot.

Scripts:

1.) Make a(n) in game Wifi-system. Where there can be a cable company that host the Connect and if you have the item it would be able to turn on the things can work off of it.
2.) Make more items that you can actually set down, like ladders, doors, roofs, windows, etc... adds to construction Rp
3.) Fix the Donater-perk "Donater-caht" My friend saw the chat, and hasn't donated for the server in like 6-months.

That's all :)

Idea's:

1.) I don't think that'd work very well.. You can look at Wash and his business, he's not opened nearly enough for everyone to be able to buy a vehicle from him. Maybe make the crappiest cars are the only cars which are buy able from an NPC shop.
2.) Guns and drugs should be both. It's a source of money for the server, but you should also be able to make them In-Game, except guns..
3.) Some prices are out of whack and some aren't, but most are a good price. The main problem is you need a lump sum to pay for it all... A mortgage system should be added.
4.) Payday's aren't the problem, it's the interest.
5.) RP? What!?

The rest is okay, but probably too much effort would be needed, especially with the scripts, to be worth it.

Chase

I was thinking of like cellular companies as well (AT&T for the homeboy Ello ofc), non stop on my mind. The "connect" would be a modem and a router, but there's a lot to that, it'd be so cool though.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
+1 on the American speeds, okay, look at the Km/H while driving and it's at 60, right? And look at the red it's MPH it's at like what, fucking 30?! So I believe you should increase the speed limit, that's all.

DarkRezzHD

<b><span style="color:#00BFFF;"t>Aka Joe</b><br />
Could you add more Biker gear, like Different types of helmets and jackets - Wouldnt beable to see them but it would show up on you like a helmet does?

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Speeding tickets

Bill the car not auto, if cars have over x ammount on them, it alerts the cops and then confiscate the car till bills paid.

Licences

Dmv should have a NPC where you can register a address for your licence, this gets removed if the owner sellproperty and then would invalid the licence till a new one is registered.

Wheel clamps

Hex and cops should have a wheel clamp thing where it forces the car to /handbreak untill it gets removed, cops should have separate keys RPly so hex dont remove police investigation clamps

Trygve

Should add Neon light. Not sure if it's Legalt in the US... But in Norway it's totaly illegalt.

+1 on the American speeds, okay, look at the Km/H while driving and it's at 60, right? And look at the red it's MPH it's at like what, fucking 30?! So I believe you should increase the speed limit, that's all.

Actually 60kmh is almost 40 mph so the typical speed incity. Well the world is more familiar with Km/H opposed to Mph as more countries use KM/H. Atleast the world can convert both as when people in Canada go to USA or from UK to France, we have to change :p

sUp5rET.png