sUp5rET.png

So.. What do you want to see changed here at MTA:RP?

KantoRed

Quick post since I'm on my iPhone and it's late.

Rules:
- Revise the gun license rules. IRL people who are licensed don't always use firearms for legal purposes. Illegal members with clean records would get them just as easy as a 100% legit person. Also, people sell guns to each other in an "under the table" fashion, even if they're legal. However, there should be some restriction on it.
- Public Illegal RP should be allowed in the majority of places, including parts of IGS.

Map:
-Please get rid of the Alhambra replacement. It looks out of place and NonRPish.

HUD:

-Allow directions with the portable GPS like the GPS for cars

Scripts:

-Buyable LoJack Tracker. Buting a LoJack and installing it in your car would allow you to call a number or do a command to show a blip of the vehicle's location on the HUD.

General:

-Craftable drugs. The only thing available on the streets looks like weed. We need to be able to get supplies to make drugs. Some should be available at stores, while others would require alternate sources.

HONDAtics

What about an auto RP School request? like an automated /ann comes up every 15 minute saying RP school do /rps and there is no need for admins to take that RPS you can make RP Teachers that just have the access to warp people when on teacher duty. [How do you expect newbies to know what is RP School when they dont even know what is RP]

Braunson

The real MVP
People have suggested a lot of cool stuff, But i don't see any suggestions actually being implemented in game.
We went through the suggestions up to that point. Its the reason we added recovery and changed the CK rules and made a new guide for Admins etc etc

Ana_Anna

-1 That idea would be horrible for most of the players, i get that cops MG sometimes, but imagine a noob putting on a mask and just DMs you or does something Non-Rp, how are you going to report him?

Chase

Wedding rings! Make them like $1,000.
Overall, it wouldn't be much to ask to complete widen the entire item system. So many items that can be created for the hell of it yet we haven't.

HUD:

-Allow directions with the portable GPS like the GPS for cars

General:

-Craftable drugs. The only thing available on the streets looks like weed. We need to be able to get supplies to make drugs. Some should be available at stores, while others would require alternate sources.

Kinda already have a GPS, where you'd click F5 and it would take you there.

As for drugs, effects should be updated for them.. don't know what, but something awesome.

What about an auto RP School request? like an automated /ann comes up every 15 minute saying RP school do /rps and there is no need for admins to take that RPS you can make RP Teachers that just have the access to warp people when on teacher duty. [How do you expect newbies to know what is RP School when they dont even know what is RP]

This would be good for RP+ members.

-1 That idea would be horrible for most of the players, i get that cops MG sometimes, but imagine a noob putting on a mask and just DMs you or does something Non-Rp, how are you going to report him?

You hide names from the scoreboard and this wouldn't be an issue, id's though, they're a must. Although, if I wanna MG, I'll find a way. (As bad as that is)

Might I add, ID = identifier, as it should be the way to identify people always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gurky06

What about the ID shows up only if you are near the player? So everyone happy. But not just for "unknown person"s, I think that script should work for every player.

Chase

HERE MARKS MY 1000 POST

You his bitch?

No baby. I'm your bitch.

giphy.gif

I will always be your bitch.

giphy.gif

You will always have control over me.

giphy.gif

Enzo has nothing even relatable to you.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif