Vehicle System

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
As a player that owns 50 vehicles, most of them v12 and 8 v16s

I am completely behind this on one condition

If I don't COMPLETELY lose my V12 and V16s, because when you're given the option to pay for something and have the money to donate, you just do it, but since I love the idea of change I suggest this:
All of the V12 engines could be replaced with the new realistic engine which would be like 15pwr or 20pwr (I really don't know there are like 40 replies I can't go through atm)
All of the V16 engines get the high end engine (which I'm guessing is like the current V12 engine, since cars can be fast like that if they're valuable)

Cookie

As a player that owns 50 vehicles, most of them v12 and 8 v16s

I am completely behind this on one condition

If I don't COMPLETELY lose my V12 and V16s, because when you're given the option to pay for something and have the money to donate, you just do it, but since I love the idea of change I suggest this:
All of the V12 engines could be replaced with the new realistic engine which would be like 15pwr or 20pwr (I really don't know there are like 40 replies I can't go through atm)
All of the V16 engines get the high end engine (which I'm guessing is like the current V12 engine, since cars can be fast like that if they're valuable)

this

Wuppix

not EU
So... like some other RP servers, you can make it so the vehicle shop has random cars and bikes from real life and they get changed every once in a while by a team of admins who know how to play with the handling system to make a replica of the real life car into a car in-game?

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
So... like some other RP servers, you can make it so the vehicle shop has random cars and bikes from real life and they get changed every once in a while by a team of admins who know how to play with the handling system to make a replica of the real life car into a car in-game?

uhhhhh, ya idk about that lol. Eventually maybe, we're looking now to do something to make things more balanced and not so unrealistic and lopsided. We can modify power and speeds fine, rn the only real thing needing worked is customizing every In-Game vehicle model to some preset, and figuring out what additions to make to these vehicles to act as 'upgrades' or 'tune-ups'.

That would be followed by some sort of maintenance system which is required, else the affects would ware off. Same would go for the mechanics able to do upgrades, expiring licenses that need continuously updated.

sUp5rET.png