sUp5rET.png

What can we improve?

Braunson

The real MVP
Okay, what are the procedures? Create a new Developing team with ranks (Every rank has its limited powers) [Trial Developer, Assistant Developer, Developer, Super Developer, Head Developer], Of course all the projects must be approved by the Head of the developing team [Beatty/Overload].

Why would Beatty or Overload be head of development when they know nothing about it? Also I like your idea I just don't think there should be that many ranks. There has only been 3 developers for MTA:RP at one time, ever. But having a Trial rank would be good for people that are starting out small.

Yeaaaa I agree with him. Bunny already does contact me when MTA:RP needs some important bugs fixed or he needs help. But ya'll need to find a good active scripter.

+1.

Sorry for not following the format but:

Promote the server through advertisements on YouTube and on MTASA forums!!!

It says it all so no need for explanations

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Why would Beatty or Overload be head of development when they know nothing about it? Also I like your idea I just don't think there should be that many ranks. There has only been 3 developers for MTA:RP at one time, ever. But having a Trial rank would be good for people that are starting out small.

In order to check the back doors ,Beatty is the most trusted Administrator at the team, If we have a trusted developer why would they check or lead the Developing team that's my point.

Bunny

Both Beatty and Ello have limited knowledge when it comes to scripting. However, personally I would notice if a backdoor is being in placed. I know that Lua is a clusterfuck, but little by little I start to get more and more familiar with it. Now, No one is submitting scripts so we littereally have nothing to check for backdoors. Lol

Stick

Yes new scripts are good.. But people shouldn't focus on it to much. We already have more then the basics and we already have a community. You can do alot already in LS so lets just try to fix what we have now and stop looking for new stuff. :)

CutiePie

This is a hell no for me, the reason for the cleanup is to flourish the good/nice looking properties around players; there is no point a person having an interior or vehicles if they aren't getting put to use. Just as simple as one, two, three..

Yeah, If you had to leave for something important in real, and you're sure you will come back, would you want your things deleted?

Stick

What is your idea?
Make V12 vehicles illegal in LOS SANTO'S ONLY. (Also illegal if being chased by the cops so they don't speed off to LV or so.)

How can this better our player-base?
It will be a super huge project for PD to find and tow those vehicles.

How long will it take?
Before all V12's are gone? Never as you can hide it in your garage and we could never find it. But if we do...

Okay, what are the procedures?
Civillian may not drive a V12 modded vehicle (within LS) if caught vehicle will be removed and you will be fined X amount.

Will this increase Roleplay?
This obviously will give RP to PD. And perhaps also to illegal as they need to get their car somewhere hidden etc.

The main reasson for this is that PD can't catch V12 engine's as we don't have them ourselves. We're pretty much to slow for those who do have a V12.

What do you guys think?

Please note: I'm not sure what you guys want so we could either go for "Illegal in Los Santo's" or illegal everywhere.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
What is your idea?
Make V12 vehicles illegal in LOS SANTO'S ONLY. (Also illegal if being chased by the cops so they don't speed off to LV or so.)

How can this better our player-base?
It will be a super huge project for PD to find and tow those vehicles.

How long will it take?
Before all V12's are gone? Never as you can hide it in your garage and we could never find it. But if we do...

Okay, what are the procedures?
Civillian may not drive a V12 modded vehicle (within LS) if caught vehicle will be removed and you will be fined X amount.

Will this increase Roleplay?
This obviously will give RP to PD. And perhaps also to illegal as they need to get their car somewhere hidden etc.

The main reasson for this is that PD can't catch V12 engine's as we don't have them ourselves. We're pretty much to slow for those who do have a V12.

What do you guys think?

Please note: I'm not sure what you guys want so we could either go for "Illegal in Los Santo's" or illegal everywhere.

I thought this thread is about increasing playerbase, not increasing PD Roleplay.
This would decrease the playerbase so much as everyone has V12 or V16 and they want to drive in those, It's not our fault that PD doesn't have V12's so we shouldn't suffer because of that.

Stick

I thought this thread is about increasing playerbase, not increasing PD Roleplay.
This would decrease the playerbase so much as everyone has V12 or V16 and they want to drive in those, It's not our fault that PD doesn't have V12's so we shouldn't suffer because of that.

You wouldn't miss it if no one has it. It's unrealistic anyways imo.
Btw if we'd allow it outside LS you'd still be able to drive it.

Bestorio

Going to agree with Stick here. Although there should be a chance to apply for a special permission full/part time if you wish to take your vehicle to a car show and don't own a tow truck, or something else. And allow them to be driven on closed off (or private) areas as well.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
What is your idea? More options to tune your car. I have seen cars what can be lowered and custom paintjobs on the cars + a lot more rims.
How can this better our player-base? Well people around the server care more about their car than their house..
How long will it take? ....
Okay, what are the procedures? ...
Will this increase Roleplay? Yes, people can lower their cars and like lower cars must be rp-d when driving over the railroad. It would make people stay on the server because it would be hella awesome.

Luka

Yeah, I know about that , But its not gonna make people pay for it, i would pay for it if i stop playing MTA and come back later, but people should stop gaming 24/7 and do something other.

I don't see a big waste of time for connecting once a week for an hour or less. :)

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
What is your idea? Decreasing the illegal roleplay
How can this better our player-base? The players get really annoyed when they only start out playing and they get robbed almost every single day, which annoys them enough to leave and go play somewhere else.
How long will it take? A few days to get used to the new rules.
Okay, what are the procedures? What I suggest is to create limitations to what and when you can do. For example:
Robbing someone - 2 cops onduty
Robbing a shop - 3 cops onduty per robber
Robbing a house - 3 cops onduty per robber
Starting a shootout - 5 cops on duty and atleast 2 of them to have SWAT permissions
Will this increase Roleplay? This would decrase the amount of Illegal RP and promote more legal and goverment RP

Additional Info: This ofcourse will take place when the PD will be sorted and more active than it is now.

What I disagree with everyone on this point is:
You are NOT going to "encourage legal roleplay" by doing so, you're simply going to decrease the playerbase as a whole since players will go around thinking "I can't even do this", and then alt+f4 due to dying from boredom.
You encourage legal roleplay by encouraging legal roleplay, it's simple really. You don't encourage legal roleplay by discouraging illegal roleplay, it's not a balance scale that if one player does not partake in he'll have to partake in the other, because that's simply not how it works.

Yeaaaa I agree with him. Bunny already does contact me when MTA:RP needs some important bugs fixed or he needs help. But ya'll need to find a good active scripter.

I'll agree with both Braunson and Carrot here; a scripter is a MAIN POINT when focusing on playerbase, I can vouch for this myself as a person who's been scripting for SA:MP for years. When a server's scripter goes away, the server's playerbase goes away, no doubt about it.

I don't see a big waste of time for connecting once a week for an hour or less. :)

Maybe cuz you ain't too busy in life yet or already have been busy in a part of life xD??

Well, keep it up guys! More and more plans. Remember, we are focusing on increasing the playerbase and revitalizing the server so actually make progress ;)

What I disagree with everyone on this point is:
You are NOT going to "encourage legal roleplay" by doing so, you're simply going to decrease the playerbase as a whole since players will go around thinking "I can't even do this", and then alt+f4 due to dying from boredom.
You encourage legal roleplay by encouraging legal roleplay, it's simple really. You don't encourage legal roleplay by discouraging illegal roleplay, it's not a balance scale that if one player does not partake in he'll have to partake in the other, because that's simply not how it works.

I'll agree with both Braunson and Carrot here; a scripter is a MAIN POINT when focusing on playerbase, I can vouch for this myself as a person who's been scripting for SA:MP for years. When a server's scripter goes away, the server's playerbase goes away, no doubt about it.

I agree with this.

Also. Follow rules everyone! People who didn't follow all rules get punished (some perhaps perma-banned or something) causing a bad reputation to be imposed on the server where as some other rulebreakers sometimes don't get punished (until an admin catches them after a long period of time but as stated SOMETIMES)

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Yeah, If you had to leave for something important in real, and you're sure you will come back, would you want your things deleted?
Then that's like saying the property scanner shouldn't be there. This just isn't making sense here, one minute you say that it shouldn't be deleted but I bet you'd be the first one outside a property waiting for the cleanup to be ran. Just no.

Last edited by a moderator:
sUp5rET.png