sUp5rET.png

What can we improve?

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
What is your idea? Well , I suggest that you remove the inactivity cleanup script or make it for 4 months to delete , Because players really have a life and they cant be online every month, So If i went inactive for 2 months for my life and w/e i got to do, i come back and find my things , and it wont make me just leave MTA:RP for a stupid reason, People have their lives.
How can this better our player-base? It will make it better that players wont leave or be sad for the cars, money, properties that were gone for just leaving for 3 months or less.
How long will it take? 5 minutes of your time.
Okay, what are the procedures? Are described above.
Will this increase Roleplay? Yes ofcourse, people will come back to find their things alive , and they can continue roleplaying with their things.

The thing about that is that people waiting for homes and such to go for sale, it'll take 4 months for them. Usually you'll have that one guy who owns a house half the server is dying on and he comes on once every 3 months just to keep it until he "Comes back to MTA:RP.. One day." This would also cause a large amount of spawned vehicles to stay spawned for quite a while.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
What is your idea?
Setting the interior stats to a limit of 5 properties. expecstions could be made for like example: A person owns a area that has more than 5 interiors at it. he then can pay for more interior stats.
How can this better our player-base?
Less stat whoring property buyers
More houses for other players
How long will it take?
Not long
Okay, what are the procedures?
Remove the perk on f7, set everyones properties to 5, Let them choose to keep 5 of them or that example up there can be used.
Will this increase Roleplay?
Yes, More houses for players to buy/sell

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
What is your idea?
Setting the interior stats to a limit of 5 properties. expecstions could be made for like example: A person owns a area that has more than 5 interiors at it. he then can pay for more interior stats.
How long will it take?
Not long
Remove the perk on f7, set everyones properties to 5, Let them choose to keep 5 of them or that example up there can be used.

+1 Make this happen. Great suggestion Ray.

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
What is your idea?
How long will it take?
Not long

+1

CherryCola

ZUl5kh.png
I suggest something like this to phones, you would see old messages and it would increase usage of text messages alot.
It doesnt probably increase the playerbase but its nice add to basicstuff!

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
ZUl5kh.png
I suggest something like this to phones, you would see old messages and it would increase usage of text messages alot.

You should make a suggestion about this idea, it would be awesome to have this implemented.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
What can you do? Answer is simple! Bring everything back that you removed, why you ask? Because those are the things that made MTA:RP what it is! Not this 'no V12, no RP', no. The V12s, donations, all of that is what made MTA:RP what it is, that is why players have gone, kthxbai.

Braunson

The real MVP
ZUl5kh.png

As long as someone makes it themselves and doesn't steal the script.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
What can you do? Answer is simple! Bring everything back that you removed, why you ask? Because those are the things that made MTA:RP what it is! Not this 'no V12, no RP', no. The V12s, donations, all of that is what made MTA:RP what it is, that is why players have gone, kthxbai.

The players were leaving long before this my friend. Too much and too little isn't a balance.

Tjardi

make the mafia's /gangs less overpowered and give the legal side some more appearance... its slowly turning into cops nd robbers

CherryCola

Also i'd like to get those V12/16 vehicles get deleted, they are just horrible and non-realistic, or not non-realistic but the game would be so much better and funnier to play with normal cars and their actual speeds. but this is just my opinion!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.H

Well,I pointed out the deletion of V12/V16 and actually set every car description and it's speed like IRL.A single Sultan could be RPed as a Toyota Supra->Set it's speed like 190 max.Same goes for every car.It would be a lot of realistic,and none is gonna get angry cauz he lost his V12 and/or V16.

lnanch1988

The CK rules need to change I.E the whole cops not being ckd but the player who goes for the cop is , tbh cops who play knows who have guns on them thats why majority of the time they want to search you and make the player result in having to possibly kill the cop because cop cars with v12 engines are still easy to drive..

Make the Vpoints for Stat transfer less money or even money ingame like 1 million or something. Because the good players who run alot of stuff like gangs ect that get CKd can't start again because they don't want to spend money resulting in other players to quit aswell because they have fun with that certain player or players.

Bring more stuff to the donator table i don't know what im not a admin but i think and lower some of the prices

V12/v16 i think v12 is fun alot of players like it and enjoy playing the game on the server because they have plenty of V12s and are Stat whores nothing wrong with it i used to be one when v12 cars wasn't that expensive but was fun to collect them.

Mapping on the server , there needs to be more Houses/buildings and other mapping done to the server allowing people to spend there riches on themselves or there friends.

The whole cops need to be online for robberys ect is wrong aswell because people won't RP if sometimes if they can't RP .

Admins need to make a judgement quicker on the RP aswell instead of taking ages i know getting the right info can be sometimes long but they need to be stricter i.e if someone keeps chatting OOC send them somewhere then TP them back once the 1st person has spoken just what i think as spendning nearly an hour in one spot and then it getting voided can be quite annoying.

Try make being a cop more fun i don't know how because i've actually not been one before Illegal all the way ahah .

Bring random RP onto the server like someone going to suicide or someone going on a rampage killing innocent people get couple people to do it . set up races at the car racing letting the leads run it or even overload do it if he wants the server to run succesfully.

Im a player from when the server used to have nearly 100 or more players at a time and i imagine there is more players like that so i sort of know how fun it used to be when stuff used to happen alot more making you want to come home from work and have fun on the server or even spenidng the weekend in playing having laughs.

I remember when there used to be 10-15 cops online loads of hex players on and other legal factions and illegal all Rpin was soooo good . Now and again you get 40-50 on but still not much is happening . Need to make things happen yes it down the players but the owner of the server can easiy help in making it happen allowing events to happen ect.

I used to advertise for parties and get about 20-25 people turning up always ended up in fights/cops but it was fun!

These are just some things i think that will help or possibly help you can have your view on it

pickens

Inanch yet when we go to pull someone over and then they run and someone shoots at them with a tazer (( non lethal )) we can get cked for a NON lethal shot which is bullshit and yah.

sUp5rET.png