sUp5rET.png

Jockeyzz Scripting Portifolio

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Hi dear MTA:RP! This thread is my portifolio for scripts. I will post in this thread with new scripts.

The first script I will show off is my weedfarming system that I made today.

Info:
Well, for this script to be in use, I would suggest removing the current weedfarm (It's non-RP anyways.) and drug NPC's.
Also I would suggest wiping all drugs from the server, so that we can start fresh and have a new value to the drugs.
I have plans to make ways to make other drugs as well.

Basically the script is about planting a seed, then wait one hour to harvest it. Once it's grown, you have one hour to harvest, or it will rotten.
A fresh plant will give you 50% chance to get 2 cannabis, 40% chance to get 4 cannabis, 10% chance to get 6 cannabis.
Also, you have 50% chance to get 1 new seed, 40% chance to get 2 new seeds and 10% chance to get 3 new seeds.

If you are too late, you will be left with decay, from this you have 25% to get one cannabis and another 25% chance to get one new seed.

This might seem like a very easy way to get weed. But it's a bit of a challenge.
1. You need to be in time, or you won't have any profit.
2. Someone else might find it and steal it.
3. The cops might find it and seize it.
That's why it can only be grown outside.

Screenshots:
(Rightclick and "Open in new tab" if it's not fully visible.)

lkFwXVq.jpg

Click on a seed to plant it.

5TzesbH.jpg

It will be planted.

EIp7KmV.jpg

This is how it looks before it's done.

jVTsRG1.jpg

This is how it looks when it's done.

BLiu6WA.jpg

Walk onto it to harvest it.

QW6ZXMe.jpg

This is how it looks when it's a decay.

r2ten1i.jpg

Walk onto it to clear it up and maybe get a little bit of weed or seeds.

Qyz5D86.jpg

You don't need chemistry set to roll a joint, so I have added a rolling paper item. Click on it to roll a joint.

SLJlqsA.jpg

Will be empty when you rolled all of the papers in the packs. But it's just to buy another one in a 24/7.

The OOC Event System

Info:
This one is older. I made it quite a while ago. It's currently only got the TDM event, as I haven't continued making this.
The things about the OOC events is that if everyone are bored, a lead admin can make an event very easily, and little maintenance needed to operate these events as it's all automated.
Good to keep things active when it's boring on the server.
If people would like this I would make it better and make more gamemodes such as race and derby.

Video:
[video=youtube;-uciiwmPCCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uciiwmPCCs[/video]

What more will I make?
I have exact plans of scripts that will increase player activity, and giving more stuff to do for illegal and legal players.
It's currently all secret. I will update this thread once they are done.

How do we get these scripts?
I am currently banned. Show your support by adding "#UnbanJockeyzz2K16" and "#Jockeyzz4Head2K16" to your signatures.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
The weed script is awesome but you have to do it able to play the indoors too

That would remove the whole risk of doing this. The whole point is that it's somewhat fast and easy, but at the same time got a high risk. That's how illegal business should be.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
here's a suggestion that doesn't need much work (maybe like 5 minutes), adding textures to cars, a command for super+ admins to add textures and place it on certain cars.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
here's a suggestion that doesn't need much work (maybe like 5 minutes), adding textures to cars, a command for super+ admins to add textures and place it on certain cars.

I will leave it for someone else to make scripts that other servers have. I wanna make unique stuff, and mainly stuff to increase activity.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
I like you idea, its pointless you can put seeds indoors too.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
People can easily hide their weed grow op.

Map a barn and gate it! ^_^

also why does the seeds look like icecream dibs

qSsdQuo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
The scripts are nice but one question why everytime when you get unbanned you start trolling and get banned again?? are you sure this wont happen this time lol?

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
The scripts are nice but one question why everytime when you get unbanned you start trolling and get banned again?? are you sure this wont happen this time lol?

I agree with you there.

Jockeyzz has been unbanned countless times, and he promises to do so much improvements and bring us help to make the server better ect, but he never has fulfilled these promises imo. I think we have all learned from the past 100 unbans

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This is the smuggler job I created today.

Info:
This is a job for criminals. It will be kind of a grinding job, so it would boost activity as I can assume people will keep doing this a lot.
You need to be in an illegal faction to do this.
Simply, you buy a box of materials in LV for $2500. You can only hold one of these, and it cannot be dropped, given away, or placed in vehicles, safes, etc. (So you cannot cheat)
Then you take it to the LS docks, and you will be given 25 BitCoins. Now you repeat this process until you have enough BitCoins to buy the package you want.
I would suggest to remove the gun NPC and replace it with this script.
There's a gun dealer that will arrive in LS docks for 10 minutes every hour.
The box of materials is contraband and would RPly contain things such as illegal weapon parts, gunpowder, etc.
BitCoins save to MySQL to your character.

How it will help the server:
A new way to get contraband on the server as we can make the BitCoin a currency for multiple things.
This will make people more active because it takes hours.
It's a way to make hard work having higher pay out.
As this is a smuggling job, police might make checkpoints on the way from LV to LS, where you as a smuggler needs to be creative with how you transport the materials.

Screenshots:

S5vfwHn.jpg

The marker will be in LV. (Location could be changed if this was to be implemented.)

Y4qmjg3.jpg

Walk onto it to get a message. (If you are not in an illegal faction, you will not get this option.)

JLgh7N3.jpg

Run the command "/buymaterials" to buy one box for $2500.

eLRKUPh.jpg

There will be a marker at LS Docks.

Qg0aUuc.jpg

Walk onto it to deliver the materials and get 25 BitCoins.

NlqROv5.jpg

The gundealer spot is nearby. (The chatbox was for me to easily check my amount, and to see amount of bitcoins will be in /stats)

bzByhf9.jpg

The gundealer is only in this location 10 min every hour.

45qOcCM.jpg

He will arrive with his submarine, and you can buy guns for the bitcoins.

yFCvufe.jpg

Walk to him to buy guns.

fdN0wdS.jpg

Do the command /buyguns to see the prices. Then /buyguns "Type" to buy guns with BitCoin.

dbmPBGw.jpg

Buy a pack to spend your BitCoins and recieve your weapons.

Improvements I will do:
I will add GUI if this is to be implemented, but for now I didn't make one as I want to show what I can do for the server, and make as many unique features as possible to really show how I can help MTA:RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Hope to see the smuggler job in-game, Something to work towards rather than driving around aimlessly, while earning nothing. With that you could actually drive around and earn something.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
I'd make the prices higher. This would increase the amount of guns in the server tbh. Otherwise I really like this script good shit dud

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I'd make the prices higher. This would increase the amount of guns in the server tbh. Otherwise I really like this script good shit dud

Gaining enough BitCoins takes hours. And the more expensive guns will cost around 400K or so if you do the calculations.
But consider the fact that there is no payment to all the work you do, I think its fair.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Gaining enough BitCoins takes hours. And the more expensive guns will cost around 400K or so if you do the calculations.
But consider the fact that there is no payment to all the work you do, I think its fair.

Eh I guess that's true. I just wish we could have a black market to buy guns and drugs n shit. Like a legit business on the forums (which i'd happily run lmao) You'd have to send a PM on forums (icly tho) if you get what I'm saying. But otherwise as theres a 1% chance of that happening this is a better replacement than new players in a faction being able to just find a npc and spam the fuck out of it every hour and get guns.

sUp5rET.png