sUp5rET.png

Jockeyzz Scripting Portifolio

Ahmed

Why hate, Seems like he's the only person trying to do something. Everyone deserves a 154th chance;)

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Why hate, Seems like he's the only person trying to do something. Everyone deserves a 154th chance;)

Exactly, haven't seen shit (no offense luka i still love you) from the scriptin side of the server.
#unbanjockeyzz2k16

AaronM

<b><span style="color:#21c821;"t>Top Donator</b><b
Donator
Perfect! This would be fab!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Exactly, haven't seen shit (no offense luka i still love you) from the scriptin side of the server.
#unbanjockeyzz2k16

None taken, I'm on vacation so don't expect scripts until the end of this week.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
We dont need another BigJ that is cheaper.

I say we just merge this with the Gun npc script

This is not big j nor will it replace it.
Big J is for donators, they get guns the easy way.
Those who cannot donate will have this option to work really hard for their weapons. Trust me, just the cheapest package will take at least 1-2 hours. This is hard working. So this way we will have more activity on the server.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
This is not big j nor will it replace it.
Big J is for donators, they get guns the easy way.
Those who cannot donate will have this option to work really hard for their weapons. Trust me, just the cheapest package will take at least 1-2 hours. This is hard working. So this way we will have more activity on the server.

I still say merge it with the gun NPCS. Its stupid having the NPC in 1 spot just so it can be farmed over and over, that is unfair. Merging it with the gun npc makes you collect your materials, get the BCs then having to find the actual NPC?

Makes it more challenging and realistic, as a dealer would not stay in one spot

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I still say merge it with the gun NPCS. Its stupid having the NPC in 1 spot just so it can be farmed over and over, that is unfair. Merging it with the gun npc makes you collect your materials, get the BCs then having to find the actual NPC?

Makes it more challenging and realistic, as a dealer would not stay in one spot

You seem to not understand the concept and you should read it over.
The gun NPC can be farmed. I farmed it every hour before as I knew all locations. This cannot be farmed. Do the math. You get 25 bitcoins per run. The cheapest pack would be 20 runs. That's heavily time consuming. How can you farm that?

DrJoseEvil

Donator
You seem to not understand the concept and you should read it over.
The gun NPC can be farmed. I farmed it every hour before as I knew all locations. This cannot be farmed. Do the math. You get 25 bitcoins per run. The cheapest pack would be 20 runs. That's heavily time consuming. How can you farm that?

I understand the concept, but I'm saying lets replace the gun npc with this.

Incorporate this script into the gun npc script, or make it so we can replace it. Variant NPC locations would be good, so not every single person on the server is huddled together at 1 spot

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
This is the iron mine I created today!

Info:
This is the iron mine. If you have a pickaxe, you can come here to mine. This will be an activity that anyone can do, as it's a legal activity.
Inside the mine, there are 14 markers. Each of these markers represent a mining zone.
When you walk onto the marker, you will start to mine the rock. You will be frozen with an animation for 30 seconds. Once complete, you will recieve from 1 to 15 iron. You also have 5% chance to find a diamond.
After mining, the zone will have a cooldown of 15 minutes. You can then go to one of the other zones and start mining.
Here it will be about being the first to reach the zone, because you cannot mine where someone else is mining.

Now. The diamond will be an item, that can be sold. I have not made any ways to sell it yet, because if implemented I would like to discuss with the head administration of how much the cash reward should be.
The iron works like a "currency" of some kind. And what it will be able to buy is not yet sure. However, I have in mind to make a shop where the only currency to use is iron. One idea would be to have a new custom car that cannot be donated for, but would require huge amounts of iron, representing around 100 hours of mining. That way we would have a car that is very very rare, and can only be obtained through very hard work and lots of activity. I think this could increase the activity on the server.

Screenshots:
hWfsIyg.jpg

This area in LV got the 14 different markers (Mining Zones)

Ea7l2v5.jpg

With the pickaxe item, walk to one of the markers.

dKX4DY7.jpg

You will start mining the rock, which takes 30 seconds.

feYXEmG.jpg

You will get from 1 to 15 iron, and the zone will now be on cooldown for 15 minutes.

xFNgFxg.jpg

When mining, you have 5% chance of hitting a diamond.

DacXl3s.jpg

You can check your amount of iron with /stats.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Cool script, couldn't this be a new city hall job aswell?

Yep, it could. And that would be very easy to make it be. But right now it doesn't pay any money. And that's the point. The iron will be sorta a new economy for unique items that only can be obtained through iron. Because money is pointless due to the economy. Now people don't have any challenge to obtain something. With this, they will have to work for hours to obtain those special rewards.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
How do we get these scripts?
I am currently banned. Show your support by adding "#UnbanJockeyzz2K16" and "#Jockeyzz4Head2K16" to your signatures.

That's really cool and all, But we aren't going to play bribery games. You said you'd script to be unbanned, yet you haven't submitted anything yet.

Any further use of the "hashtags" listed above will result in forum infractions for general nuisance.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
That's really cool and all, But we aren't going to play bribery games. You said you'd script to be unbanned, yet you haven't submitted anything yet.

Any further use of the "hashtags" listed above will result in forum infractions for general nuisance.

Check Skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor

It's not bribery. I'm showcasing my scripts. And you can consider it an application to be the developer of MTA:RP.
Take it or leave it. If you don't want it, fine. Say no, I will go elsewhere. But give me an answer of what you want.
If you make me developer, all of these scripts will be implemented right away, and I will start working on more.
But if you don't have interest in me being developer, then fine. Let me know so I can stop wasting my time.
Either way. This is like volunteer work, there's no pay in it. I expect something back when others who said they would script, and didn't make anything got top ranks.

sUp5rET.png