• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Predict what would MTA:RP be next year.

You may choose any of the choices on the poll.

NOTE: Many predictions turned out wrong last year (People predicted MTA:RP would shut down when we reached 5 players per day average)

ima bump this within a year (if i'm alive and I still remember this) Quoting everyone that predicted it right and would probably get a prize or something, idk.

6/6/2016 (no not satan 666)

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
I cannot see your names in the poll so why dontcha reply :D

Nasilrvah

Server reset won't ever happen. Why? Because most players are playing here just because of their good stats, they've got millions in banks, all the good vehicles and the most badass properties around LS. If we did a server reset, people who worked hard for their success would lose everything they had and would start of at a bare minimum, while the guys who donated would get their vPoints refunded and they'd be at the top again, making NO change at all to the current status. Sure, the economy would get better, but for how long, a month? It won't be long until "Michelin Industries" No. 2 shows up, buys hundred of donator vehicles and sells them for 10 grand each. It's not the server reset that can influence on and fix the economy, it's the people and the staff. People nowadays have no RP standards whatsoever, all they care about is how to become the richest and have the fastest car, that's why the economy is fucked up. They donate $20, get 40 vPoints, puts them up for sale on F5 for 150k each, and gets $6,000,000 in a clap. And then, instead of being a proper roleplayer that starts a proper business with that money, recruits workers and make things happen, he goes around and acts all superior. Many of you will answer to this by "but it's hard to start a business, no one is interested", of course it's fucking hard, how else do you think business works, you sit on your chair, put legs on the desk and smoke a cigar until money knocks on the door? Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbow, and if you want to earn money the RP way, you gotta stand up for it, fight against the stat-whores that are just looking to ruin your business, make things happen. Just fucking do it, and once that happens we can talk about the server economy and its awful RP standards.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Screenshot_2016-06-06_12.32.44.png

Well it goes a little like this now

GamingBox

Server reset won't ever happen. Why? Because most players are playing here just because of their good stats, they've got millions in banks, all the good vehicles and the most badass properties around LS. If we did a server reset, people who worked hard for their success would lose everything they had and would start of at a bare minimum, while the guys who donated would get their vPoints refunded and they'd be at the top again, making NO change at all to the current status. Sure, the economy would get better, but for how long, a month? It won't be long until "Michelin Industries" No. 2 shows up, buys hundred of donator vehicles and sells them for 10 grand each. It's not the server reset that can influence on and fix the economy, it's the people and the staff. People nowadays have no RP standards whatsoever, all they care about is how to become the richest and have the fastest car, that's why the economy is fucked up. They donate $20, get 40 vPoints, puts them up for sale on F5 for 150k each, and gets $6,000,000 in a clap. And then, instead of being a proper roleplayer that starts a proper business with that money, recruits workers and make things happen, he goes around and acts all superior. Many of you will answer to this by "but it's hard to start a business, no one is interested", of course it's fucking hard, how else do you think business works, you sit on your chair, put legs on the desk and smoke a cigar until money knocks on the door? Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbow, and if you want to earn money the RP way, you gotta stand up for it, fight against the stat-whores that are just looking to ruin your business, make things happen. Just fucking do it, and once that happens we can talk about the server economy and its awful RP standards.

Well, that was a little too deep in, but yes, I agree with this, if we restart everyone is just gonna buy Vpoints to become the best, in the end In my mind, I think that we should remove F7 menu at all. +1

Nasilrvah

Well, that was a little too deep in, but yes, I agree with this, if we restart everyone is just gonna buy Vpoints to become the best, in the end In my mind, I think that we should remove F7 menu at all. +1

That can't happen. Ello needs some kind of an income, and people won't donate to him if they don't get anything in return, that's the only reason F5 is up too. Exchange system (F5) is not the issue here, people who are constantly abusing it are. But then again, that's one of the main reason people are donating, to exchange the vPoints they bought for in-game money, hence why it won't be removed.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
This all depends on what happens over the next few months, people may come in with new ideas that cause something big within the server to happen....

GamingBox

Well, whole day in the server was just 2 less then 5 people online, well the server is already dying :(

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
ehh, pay2play perks would be gone, including spawning cars and what not, the only perks that would be in F7 are free fuel and health insurance lol, possibly removing Pilot's licenses and Drivier's Licenses, This would be the ultimate boost to the playerbase imo..

Nasilrvah

ehh, pay2play perks would be gone, including spawning cars and what not, the only perks that would be in F7 are free fuel and health insurance lol, possibly removing Pilot's licenses and Drivier's Licenses, This would be the ultimate boost to the playerbase imo..

No, that'd be the worst possible move to do. Way less donations would go in, meaning Ello has no reason to keep the server up (he can't pay $400 monthly from his own pocket, he needs some side income), and lets be honest here, that F7 is one of the main reasons people are still playing here, as no other server has such pay2win feature. No offense of course, but it most be confronted.

derbi

<i><b><span style="color:#0077FF;"t>Estonian<br />
Donator
That server reset would be retarded idea, you will see how we gonna have 1 player online. People are donating to get money, they gonna lose all this and you will see how they will refund it and ello will go HUGE -.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
People these days don't seem to be here for the RP, more to earn money & stats. This bothers me a lot.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend

Resetting the economy is not going to do jack shit. There are ways to avoid resetting the economy and just lowering it down. I had this all planned out when Beatty and I took over. We always talked about setting up a semi-equal government who had the same power of the people but represented themselves toward the US Goverment (Head Administrators). There would be acts like there were in real life during hard times in the U.S. Offer more script related jobs that only pay certain amount of money. Open buissness such as clubs, restaurants and other establishments that enforce Roleplay. Tax the wealthy extremely and open up a IRS faction with high quality role players who are willing to enforce the economy. Not going to go more into it, since it was our plan but Nasilravh has a really good point here.

Nasilrvah

Resetting the economy is not going to do jack shit. There are ways to avoid resetting the economy and just lowering it down. I had this all planned out when Beatty and I took over. We always talked about setting up a semi-equal government who had the same power of the people but represented themselves toward the US Goverment (Head Administrators). There would be acts like there were in real life during hard times in the U.S. Offer more script related jobs that only pay certain amount of money. Open buissness such as clubs, restaurants and other establishments that enforce Roleplay. Tax the wealthy extremely and open up a IRS faction with high quality role players who are willing to enforce the economy. Not going to go more into it, since it was our plan but Nasilravh has a really good point here.

Thank you Bunny, I appreciate it.

I miss the times where Bunny and Beatty were enforcing every single rule, making people RP properly, those were the days of MTA:RP. Bunny mentioned making more job opportunities, now that's a really good idea, we only need a proper scripter that can make such idea come to life. I myself am a scripter and would like to help if needed, unless you already have one in your team (if you do, who is it?). Anyhow, won't longer this anymore, glad to see people relating to my opinion so I'd like to hear more opinions.

sUp5rET.png