How will MTA:RP be in a year?

• MTA:SA Shuts down. :(( [not gonna happen]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
There are other scripters, but neither of them are stupid enough to come here or if they do they dont stick too long (RaysMTA, Jeff53, StylishPenguin) because they see what the server is about. I'm offering myself to help you, but if you're gonna act like a bunch of dicks to me I'll back off, obvious reasons. I've implemented backdoors, leaked scripts and talked shit about admins, true. I won't deny what I've done, and I know I dont deserve what I want, yet here I am still trying to prove myself as a good guy. You have all the rights to shit on me and think of me as whatever you want, I deserve it. I won't beg you to unban me (even though I did sorta beg Ello over fb at one part), I'm just offering myself as a chance to improve the server and its flaws, like I did before I became a shithead. It is just that I miss every single part of this community and it's killing me inside knowing that I'm remembered as a bad guy who tried to fuck up the server, specially after all the effort I've put into this server, from scripts to roleplaying. I'm not a bad guy, and I bet every single one of you knows that, I've always put maximum effort into every thing I've done here. I hope you understand me, and I apologize once again, probably for the last time. I apologize for ruining your community, leaking peoples hard work (including mine...) and letting people control me and influence my mind. I'm sorry, I really am.

did u ever talk crap about me? ;(

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
There are other scripters, but neither of them are stupid enough to come here or if they do they dont stick too long (RaysMTA, Jeff53, StylishPenguin) because they see what the server is about. I'm offering myself to help you, but if you're gonna act like a bunch of dicks to me I'll back off, obvious reasons. I've implemented backdoors, leaked scripts and talked shit about admins, true. I won't deny what I've done, and I know I dont deserve what I want, yet here I am still trying to prove myself as a good guy. You have all the rights to shit on me and think of me as whatever you want, I deserve it. I won't beg you to unban me (even though I did sorta beg Ello over fb at one part), I'm just offering myself as a chance to improve the server and its flaws, like I did before I became a shithead. It is just that I miss every single part of this community and it's killing me inside knowing that I'm remembered as a bad guy who tried to fuck up the server, specially after all the effort I've put into this server, from scripts to roleplaying. I'm not a bad guy, and I bet every single one of you knows that, I've always put maximum effort into every thing I've done here. I hope you understand me, and I apologize once again, probably for the last time. I apologize for ruining your community, leaking peoples hard work (including mine...) and letting people control me and influence my mind. I'm sorry, I really am.

Did you do it for me too??
That crappie thing!? :'(

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
did you call me fat ;(

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
I say we should not unban this motherfucker, he did so much shit to this community and I really think he doesn't deserve an unban even though he's my cousin

lmao jk unban him plz

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Yus, i said you have cheeky eyebrows, sorry ;(((
tfw> cheeky eyebrows
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Gerox

Instead of char resets, you can set everybody's money to %10 of their current money.

If somebody has 3 million dollar, it will be 300 grand.

f6rza

penny hardaway jr
Donator
Instead of char resets, you can set everybody's money to %10 of their current money.

If somebody has 3 million dollar, it will be 300 grand.

legit the worst thing ive seen in a while, that'd be really retarded

Stupid

<b><span style="color:#66ff66;"t>MTA:RP Veteran</b
Donator
legit the worst thing ive seen in a while, that'd be really retarded

That's actually what I was thinking about. However, If that happens then the prices of things would have to be dropped to a fair price. Hoping for people to actually care about every thousand they spend. And this will help new players as most of them just drive the bus which makes around an maximum of 20k each payday.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
bump, been also two monthes, don't 4get 2 vote!

6/6/2017 if you voted right I might give one of y'all a motherfucking prize or a piece of shit generic

sUp5rET.png