How will MTA:RP be in a year?

• MTA:SA Shuts down. :(( [not gonna happen]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
This all depends on what happens over the next few months, people may come in with new ideas that cause something big within the server to happen....

This... The server ain't going nowhere unless something big and unique is added, there hasn't been anything new added in a long time.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
This... The server ain't going nowhere unless something big and unique is added, there hasn't been anything new added in a long time.

Since Luka left, nothing new was added feelsbadman

HelenMagnusAkaJamesB

Donator
Donator
Well it's true the server scripts are a bit outdated i mean we really need something new and special that might be one way of attempt to bring us back alive. So really we need someone with great skills to start scripting for mta:rp but somehow most off our old scripters, got banned or so.

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Stop it LMFAO, Just vote and get da hell outta this thread.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
aw shit

i want dat real life rp events

dress up like da chief of pohleace at da park n shchizileels.

get a nab to make a agera out of cardboard or somethin, and chase him

Nasilrvah

Luka didn't do shit apart from being corrupt.

I don't think you should be talking about that Luka guy like that, someone told me you were the one dragging him away from mtarp and getting him into putting those backdoors along with your friend, Jockerzz I think? I believe he was just afraid of you two DDoSing him. That is just what I heard though, can't argue if I don't know the whole story ;)

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I don't think you should be talking about that Luka guy like that, someone told me you were the one dragging him away from mtarp and getting him into putting those backdoors along with your friend, Jockerzz I think? I believe he was just afraid of you two DDoSing him. That is just what I heard though, can't argue if I don't know the whole story ;)

qr1bySH.jpg

Tony179

Donator
Donator
*takes a handful of popcorn and crams it into their mouth* go luka!! You're the best scripter 2k16 bruh.. I really love all of your scriptins

NamE

Donator
*takes a handful of popcorn and crams it into their mouth* go luka!! You're the best scripter 2k16 bruh.. I really love all of your scriptins

Wheres luka? :O

Nasilrvah

Lets just cut the crap, I'm not here to argue or to pick a fight with some oldass trollers who I never even met. I really want to meet this guy Luka now, he seems really interesting lol :p

NamE

Donator
Lets just cut the crap, I'm not here to argue or to pick a fight with some oldass trollers who I never even met. I really want to meet this guy Luka now, he seems really interesting lol :p

Luka is in hospital, he had a bad car accident.

sUp5rET.png