sUp5rET.png

MTA:RP in a year

How will MTA:RP be in a year?

• MTA:SA Shuts down. :(( [not gonna happen]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the server will start to pickup respect and RP skills. I think during the "Summer Sale" we have lost a lot of respect and staff strength. Usually around the large sales we see some staff and player base go a little nuts to just play. I think for the server to show a little more respect the server needs to update some scripts and alter some of the things around town to drive the RP up.

all in all I love mta:rp and the staff is awesome. but I feel it has gone down hill last few months during this sale..

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
This is more out of the topic, but this is kinda sad

Screenshot_2016-06-07_12.29.12.png

Modelsport left us and donates to *** :D

........................................................ seriously gamingbox

I think the server will start to pickup respect and RP skills. I think during the "Summer Sale" we have lost a lot of respect and staff strength. Usually around the large sales we see some staff and player base go a little nuts to just play. I think for the server to show a little more respect the server needs to update some scripts and alter some of the things around town to drive the RP up.

all in all I love mta:rp and the staff is awesome. but I feel it has gone down hill last few months during this sale..

LOL IMO, it's went downhill in the past year with just the RP, respect and some staff (now all staff are great!) and just how it's ran (donation perks should be changed a bit so it doesn't affect IC stuff). We technically don't really need too many new scripts before we turn into more of a RPG server, we just need the rp.

And I'll be back soon, just sooo busy with life at the moment

Nasilrvah

its funny how your referrer is Luka yet you don't know whom he is ;)

No, you know what's funny? You trying to expose me as Luka while you should deal with the real problems like improving RP standards, enforcing rules, fixing economy (starting from you) and such. You have been a head administrator longer than any of the current ones, for almost a year (2 more months) so you better stand up and do something against those non-RPers.

PS: Since you're all being goofy about it, just read my name backwards.

Atmas25

Donator
Donator
No, you know what's funny? You trying to expose me as Luka while you should deal with the real problems like improving RP standards, enforcing rules, fixing economy (starting from you) and such. You have been a head administrator longer than any of the current ones, for almost a year (2 more months) so you better stand up and do something against those non-RPers.

I think we all got it... I read it backwards the first time your name popped on what's new Lil Luka..

Bahey

Donator
Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator

wb luka lol

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
I think server restart and some new/updated scripts would do good! Like actually earning are ways up. To be honest i went to *** gaming for awhile well after i left the staff team and just worked my way up that Chain rising to the top of the Fire Department and owning a small security company.

Snoopy

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

You are totally right lol.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator

Well said.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

2spooky4me
skeleton_wearingsombrero_md_clr.gif

Nasilrvah

wb luka lol

Back on forums, unless they ban me lol. I just want to come back and help fix the current shitty status (no offense but it's true) that the server has. Outdated scripts, low RP standards, awful economy and so on, all these need to be worked on by everyone, specially administrators. All I see are complaints but no effort into fixing those, so stand the fuck up and start to work on the server. You have no idea how much I'm regretting of getting banned, I had everything planned for the server once I was to become a head administrator, it was perfect, but I fucked it up. I can't remember how many times I've apologized to both Overload and the whole community, but it is what it is, nothing I can do about it. So please, do me a favor and stand up for me, and continue what I began. or get ello to make a community vote for unbanning me lolol cough.

I think server restart and some new/updated scripts would do good! Like actually earning are ways up. To be honest i went to *** gaming for awhile well after i left the staff team and just worked my way up that Chain rising to the top of the Fire Department and owning a small security company.

IMO, no need, just continue doing your amazing jobs as admins (well do even more as in more effort) to fix the RP first, even with server restart and new scripts, the RP level might not be fulyl increased yet.

Nasilrvah

Ya'll so nice you make me drop a tear ;( but yeah, I've done real bad things and Ello has the last word here, so unless there's a community vote for me I don't think I'll get another chance here. ❤

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
I would love to see you unbanned, but you knew you could get into serious shit when you did what you did. Question is, how are you going to make up?

But yeah, #unbanluka

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
I would love to see you unbanned, but you knew you could get into serious shit when you did what you did. Question is, how are you going to make up?

But yeah, #unbanluka

I dunno, maybe he'd add some more backdoors?

There are other scripters guys, just saying.

Nasilrvah

I dunno, maybe he'd add some more backdoors?

There are other scripters guys, just saying.

There are other scripters, but neither of them are stupid enough to come here or if they do they dont stick too long (RaysMTA, Jeff53, StylishPenguin) because they see what the server is about. I'm offering myself to help you, but if you're gonna act like a bunch of dicks to me I'll back off, obvious reasons. I've implemented backdoors, leaked scripts and talked shit about admins, true. I won't deny what I've done, and I know I dont deserve what I want, yet here I am still trying to prove myself as a good guy. You have all the rights to shit on me and think of me as whatever you want, I deserve it. I won't beg you to unban me (even though I did sorta beg Ello over fb at one part), I'm just offering myself as a chance to improve the server and its flaws, like I did before I became a shithead. It is just that I miss every single part of this community and it's killing me inside knowing that I'm remembered as a bad guy who tried to fuck up the server, specially after all the effort I've put into this server, from scripts to roleplaying. I'm not a bad guy, and I bet every single one of you knows that, I've always put maximum effort into every thing I've done here. I hope you understand me, and I apologize once again, probably for the last time. I apologize for ruining your community, leaking peoples hard work (including mine...) and letting people control me and influence my mind. I'm sorry, I really am.

sUp5rET.png