sUp5rET.png

My Goal (and hopefully yours)

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
How does this make me as a recent refference though, they're old ass characters.

I'm just using people I know to reference. I ain't played in a long time and have no fucking clue what people are called anymore, it's just a reference that I'm using to back up what Beatty touched on about one letter changing. I don't mean bad by it so don't worry about that lol, it was a long time ago and I also mentioned myself. Using the Roman numerals with one character name, which I could mention Jokerr and captainmorgan as we all had a race to who could get to X first Lmfaoo. But they're old players, no point mentioning them as people who play nowadays won't know them, other than the people who have stalked the forums for years but never login game.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
I'm just using people I know to reference. I ain't played in a long time and have no fucking clue what people are called anymore, it's just a reference that I'm using to back up what Beatty touched on about one letter changing. I don't mean bad by it so don't worry about that lol, it was a long time ago and I also mentioned myself. Using the Roman numerals with one character name, which I could mention Jokerr and captainmorgan as we all had a race to who could get to X first Lmfaoo. But they're old players, no point mentioning them as people who play nowadays won't know them, other than the people who have stalked the forums for years but never login game.

Everyone still does it, don't worry.

sUp5rET.png