sUp5rET.png

Something needs to be done..

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I have to agree with Michael.
Go outside and look around. cops are everywhere.. The criminals do NOT overpower the police. Yet many of them get away daily.
If you are getting caught while trying to carry out an Illegal Life you are doing it wrong..
Its possible to deal your stuff, or really anything you want without striking the attention of the police. But if you are dumb enough to do it right in front of the police, then you are GOING to get caught, and when they raid your base its because of your own stupid actions. Dont expect to camp out in your base and kill every cop that walks in, Because in RL if SWAT goes in to raid a house, and SWAT calls shots fired, officer down over the radio you had best bet that every officer in every surrounding county is going straight to them!

I think there is a fair balance at the moment.

As for the jail being 24 hours, We dealt with complaining about it being 167 Hours, so we lowered it. This isnt a one sided argument, You don't get to cry your way out of something and get exactly 100% what you want at all times. We compromised on our jail times, we expect you to compromise and actually Roleplay for a change.

I agree with Smello on this one, boys. I love being a Dinapoli and all but if you aren't smart enough to play the right side of the cops or be sneaky enough to not get caught, you really shouldn't be RPly illegaly. Every illegal RPer should be prepared to pay the price. Everyone gets caught at one point or another.

I was jailed for 167 hours a few weeks ago and I was fine with that as I opened up my Roleplay opportunities on my alt.

Chase

I agree with Smello on this one, boys. I love being a Dinapoli and all but if you aren't smart enough to play the right side of the cops or be sneaky enough to not get caught, you really shouldn't be RPly illegaly. Every illegal RPer should be prepared to pay the price. Everyone gets caught at one point or another.

The truth is, adrenaline. Yes, people love that adrenaline that has no real life consequence. Which is why people do their best to get on the edge of glory with officers in game - and extra QQ when they're truly caught.

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
The truth is, adrenaline. Yes, people love that adrenaline that has no real life consequence. Which is why people do their best to get on the edge of glory with officers in game - and extra QQ when they're truly caught.

Agreed completely.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
The reason why people get caught doing illegal RP is because no one knows the proper why of doing it really. I grew up around illegal shit and i know how the streets work and functions. I'd say buy a trap house ( A house where you do all your illegal RP in and what not )), get looks outs/ dope runners so you don't have to touch the drugs and guns yourself. A big drug dealer doesn't have to touch the shit, he has people that do it for him and that comes from experience. It's all about tactics man.

Chase

The reason why people get caught doing illegal RP is because no one knows the proper why of doing it really. I grew up around illegal shit and i know how the streets work and functions. I'd say buy a trap house ( A house where you do all your illegal RP in and what not )), get looks outs/ dope runners so you don't have to touch the drugs and guns yourself. A big drug dealer doesn't have to touch the shit, he has people that do it for him and that comes from experience. It's all about tactics man.

Let's not try to forget, many cops don't even know how to RP either. Let alone have even basic knowledge of the laws.

<<>>
No - it is not okay to smash a guys window just because.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Let's not try to forget, many cops don't even know how to RP either. Let alone have even basic knowledge of the laws.

<<>>

Indeed, because you got some departments who just live recruit people who don't even know how to RP, so how can they RP a cop. LOL?

Bob Jenkins

Well,something needs to be done for sure,look at Grove street there is like 10 cops chasing after 1 black male who is on a BMX ,today i asked a few Cadets some questions,When did you join the server?He said about 2 days ago.Do we really want people who have played 2 days to be cops,high commands or even Gerenals,no.The PD is eating up the Illegal RP,and that bothers me most.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torecee

True.. There are a LOT of officers out there who don't have a clue what they're doing.
They MG the names of criminals, and look for reasons to arrest them..
Cops barely write out tickets anymore..

However, I believe the people attempting to RP illegally, don't have a clue either.
I've cought many people asking people if they want 'grass' at igs, or right in front of my nose..

You're taking too many risks, and blaming the admins for taking the side of the police..

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Yesterday cops were raiding restaurant ''Cause its italian and has black cars outside'' and started aiming me ''cause i was watching too long'' -.- not saying name. *cough* Sarah Martinez *cough*
And Now my sultan got deleted for no reason.. They never saw my name and i even called it was stolen etc. contacted police 5 times about it they said nothing. Now my probably first car got deleted...

Oh yeah. And yesterday 2 cops REFUSED to RP when we tried to kidnap them.. Well we CK'd like 6 cops so were kinda happy but come on.. Cops who are refusing to RP.. You have 100cops and like 10 of them can and are ready to RP...
And all that raiding etc. was cause cop were PISSED to us.. Even one of the admin/cop was on ourside on all this shit..

Last edited by a moderator:

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
True.. There are a LOT of officers out there who don't have a clue what they're doing.
They MG the names of criminals, and look for reasons to arrest them..
Cops barely write out tickets anymore..

However, I believe the people attempting to RP illegally, don't have a clue either.
I've cought many people asking people if they want 'grass' at igs, or right in front of my nose..

You're taking too many risks, and blaming the admins for taking the side of the police..

Don't need to write tickets when you have a damn good system that does the ticketing for you. lolz

Yesterday cops were raiding restaurant ''Cause its italian and has black cars outside'' and started aiming me ''cause i was watching too long'' -.- not saying name. *cough* Sarah Martinez *cough*
And Now my sultan got deleted for no reason.. They never saw my name and i even called it was stolen etc. contacted police 5 times about it they said nothing. Now my probably first car got deleted...

Oh yeah. And yesterday 2 cops REFUSED to RP when we tried to kidnap them.. Well we CK'd like 6 cops so were kinda happy but come on.. Cops who are refusing to RP.. You have 100cops and like 10 of them can and are ready to RP...
And all that raiding etc. was cause cop were PISSED to us.. Even one of the admin/cop was on ourside on all this shit..

Welcome to the world of cops, where most MG the major criminals and just arrest on sight. It happens man, it happens.

Chase

A lot of cops like to revenge RP, whether the revenge is IC based or OOCly based. It's a problem when regular players do it, but when cops do it? You'd expect better from them, but there is no betterment there.

- I like discussions like this even if Ello doesn't, we can open some doors here -

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Im mostly pissed CAUSE THEY DELETED MY CAR! I had great alibi etc.. That car was my first car when i continued playing here :(
I contacted cops +5 times but they never returned a call.. And can car be destroyed for 1 time evading?

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

<<>>

I have made tests and guidelines to help out with training in regards to this, however the other PD's have simply ignored me or blatantly refused. We've not even fully gotten this engaged into our department, only new recruits are taught the information at the moment (which we have few of, we've suspended recruitment except for 1 or 2 individuals due to high officer per capita rates)

Chase

I have made tests and guidelines to help out with training in regards to this, however the other PD's have simply ignored me or blatantly refused. We've not even fully gotten this engaged into our department, only new recruits are taught the information at the moment (which we have few of, we've suspended recruitment except for 1 or 2 individuals due to high officer per capita rates)

The thing is, I've never had a single problem with LSPD. So indeed, other departments need to get serious or something.

Banaanikilppari

Donator
Donator
The thing is, I've never had a single problem with LSPD. So indeed, other departments need to get serious or something.

This +1, whenever I have got caught by LSPD, arrests just went great. LSPD listened me before arrest , and so did I. But when SASD or SPD comes.. they just arrest you without hearing you, moving your ass to jail in a seconds etc.. My experience from LSPD is just great.. other PDs, not so great.

sUp5rET.png