sUp5rET.png

Something needs to be done..

Chase

If you think SASD is bad, nobody wants to hear about it on the forums. Tell an HC.

What do you do when HC is the problem? Tell Ello? Make a ticket?

Your words of wisdom continue to shine gracefully..

"nobody wants to hear about it"

Now for my words of wisdom.

"Don't get riled up when the people discuss, it looks odd."

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
What do you do when HC is the problem? Tell Ello? Make a ticket?

Your words of wisdom continue to shine gracefully..

"nobody wants to hear about it"

Now for my words of wisdom.

"Don't get riled up when the people discuss, it looks odd."

No need to be an asshole about it. We all know that SASD could be better, but as an HC of SASD personally I can say it has improved.
Take your words of wisdom elsewhere, as you're obviously just replying either for the post count or just to try and start a fight.

And yes, that's exactly what you do, as a "MTA:RP Legend", you should know that, shouldn't you?
You ticket it, not complain on forums.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
No need to be an asshole about it. We all know that SASD could be better, but as an HC of SASD personally I can say it has improved.
Take your words of wisdom elsewhere, as you're obviously just replying either for the post count or just to try and start a fight.

And yes, that's exactly what you do, as a "MTA:RP Legend", you should know that, shouldn't you?

/me nods slowly :D

Braunson

The real MVP

I see this a lot. I just get massive denial when I say "You're not handling this in the best way you can" there are other ways to fix a issue, instead of insulting something

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Make ticket, take pictures, include logs. That is the best way to deal with any and all faction complaints you have if the faction HC will not listen or refuses to even talk to you. This includes illegal factions.. what do you guys think the FRT does? Nothing 'cause you no make ticket!

Even donated factions have a certain amount of strikes before enough is enough, same as ones that were created through legitimate processes. If you make a ticket, EVERY admins sees it and EVERY admin can bring and put forth their own input, it's the best system we have and I don't see anything different happening. Don't think nothing will happen and your ticket will be ignored, if it's a legitimate ticket about a legitimate complaint with legitimate evidence, it will be taken seriously and dealt with as 90% of all tickets are.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Want to know something? Why are people getting so into this damn thread? IRL, there is barely any gangs out there, and thousands of cops. So think IRL before arguing about this. And Ello, I 100% agree with you.

arrowfire43

So being an LSPD officer I've never personally seen our officers abuse or have gotten a complaint against them...

Of course SPD and SASD I'm not quite sure, never been in their faction, though I seem to always have people telling me that they love me because I actually roleplay like a cop ASWELL as a human being, not a robo cop.

And on another note:

b581194d18cb6489c127de0dd091ab1ccad42d5ed224c9ea56327f9c437ebbde.jpg

Rockey

So being an LSPD officer I've never personally seen our officers abuse or have gotten a complaint against them...

b581194d18cb6489c127de0dd091ab1ccad42d5ed224c9ea56327f9c437ebbde.jpg

710877.gif

There is this really.. really... really noob LSPD officer.. Uh.. like.. Scoot or Scotty Green.. or Grene, I'm not sure. But he's fucking noobish.

7ca8465bfb900838062c790d9f9380de983657d7d6521d77f09a72c20a9d15fd.jpg

Chase

710877.gif

There is this really.. really... really noob LSPD officer.. Uh.. like.. Scoot or Scotty Green.. or Grene, I'm not sure. But he's fucking noobish.

7ca8465bfb900838062c790d9f9380de983657d7d6521d77f09a72c20a9d15fd.jpg

Kinda hard to find one, ain't it. You should become a detective, until then, LSPD remains to prosper.

Well that is why I turned to lspd (when I was more active) and I was one of the only officers who stood up against all of the unlawful arrests and even some stuff that were following force matrix but Didnt have to (could have treated civilian nicer). I miss being in lspd (well now everyone is in sasd and spd but lspd shall rule [kinda like lses vs ses/saes]).

Gurky06

Once I saw two police officers dragging a guy out of LS with their cruiser. And then they beated him up with their nightsticks then tried to kill him. I was like.. WTF? I won't tell the faction name here but seriously, "Training" please. They didn't even know Corruption rule.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Sue. If you don't sue then you're a pussy.

I don't really have IC reason to sue since i dont ICly know im wanted etc.. Only OOC reasons -.-
AND im NOT going to jail so i really cant findout the fact that im wanted ICly.. If i see a cop behind me i drive as fast as i can..

sUp5rET.png