sUp5rET.png

Something needs to be done..

masterchief

The illegal RP is slowly going inactive and dying.. The 24 hour jail, 3 PD factions etc. No one wants to sell few guns to earn 50k and then sit 24h in jail.. The jail time is fine but the fact that there is 3 PD factions and like 1-2 active illegal factions..

This server needs to lower the amount of Cops.. The player base is not big enough for 50 cops -.-

Today i drove around town and saw +10 cops and like 2-3 possible gang/mafia members..

In my opinion 1 PD faction with 10-20 active members would be enough. Or 2 factions with 5-10 active members each.

Edit.
I have almost fully given up the illegal RP (Except some weapon dealing) Cause its not worth the risk when 50% of the ppl online are cops..
sorry to tell you but this simply isn't going to happen cause the people paid 150
Dollers to own those factions and they aren't going to combine to one faction either but they could do a contest on a few illegal factions on the forrums and give out like 3-4 illegal factions

Leonie

1. As a New Yorker, the proportion of Cops:people is not as high as in the game. About 1/4 of the server aren't cops on one alt. About 1/2 of the 1/4 players (1/8 of the server) is illegal. So I'd say with 7/8 people being cops, the amount of policing does need to be lower. I really don't think having THREE PD departments (LSPD, SPD, and SASD) is necessary or even beneficial to RP.

Lol, LSPD is inactive as fuck, logs on 10 secs before logging off, so basically it's 2 deparments.

Leonie

True.. There are a LOT of officers out there who don't have a clue what they're doing.
They MG the names of criminals, and look for reasons to arrest them..
Cops barely write out tickets anymore..

However, I believe the people attempting to RP illegally, don't have a clue either.
I've cought many people asking people if they want 'grass' at igs, or right in front of my nose..

You're taking too many risks, and blaming the admins for taking the side of the police..

If you give names PDs can handle them :D

Leonie

Yesterday cops were raiding restaurant ''Cause its italian and has black cars outside'' and started aiming me ''cause i was watching too long'' -.- not saying name. *cough* Sarah Martinez *cough*
And Now my sultan got deleted for no reason.. They never saw my name and i even called it was stolen etc. contacted police 5 times about it they said nothing. Now my probably first car got deleted...

Oh yeah. And yesterday 2 cops REFUSED to RP when we tried to kidnap them.. Well we CK'd like 6 cops so were kinda happy but come on.. Cops who are refusing to RP.. You have 100cops and like 10 of them can and are ready to RP...
And all that raiding etc. was cause cop were PISSED to us.. Even one of the admin/cop was on ourside on all this shit..

You guys wouldn't IRL kidnap cops or shoot at cops, and the fact I aimed guns is that it was suspicious you'd be watching for 5 hours at a house raid, IRL if you see something being raided you're just like: GTFO here, we won't watch, so shut up.

Leonie

This +1, whenever I have got caught by LSPD, arrests just went great. LSPD listened me before arrest , and so did I. But when SASD or SPD comes.. they just arrest you without hearing you, moving your ass to jail in a seconds etc.. My experience from LSPD is just great.. other PDs, not so great.

Report those people at a faction leader OOCly.

What do you do when HC is the problem? Tell Ello? Make a ticket?

Your words of wisdom continue to shine gracefully..

"nobody wants to hear about it"

Now for my words of wisdom.

"Don't get riled up when the people discuss, it looks odd."
Tell the actual faction leader, and if you have a problem with that person report to FRT.

Leonie

Once I saw two police officers dragging a guy out of LS with their cruiser. And then they beated him up with their nightsticks then tried to kill him. I was like.. WTF? I won't tell the faction name here but seriously, "Training" please. They didn't even know Corruption rule.

If it's SASD tell me, I'll see how long those officers will remain in it, if they're not, then I can't help.

Leonie

AND im NOT going to jail so i really cant findout the fact that im wanted ICly.. If i see a cop behind me i drive as fast as i can..
That's metagame pal, you drive as fast as you can since you OOCly know you're wanted, you don't know OOCly.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Lol, LSPD is inactive as fuck, logs on 10 secs before logging off, so basically it's 2 deparments.

Before you go ranting about another department, feel free to look at yours first and try not to diss another law enforcement faction, we are active FYI. We are currently satified with our member count instead of being overrun with random people that are unskilled and Rp as a police officer. I do not take kindly to people that become ignorant and blame talk about another faction failing to realize they run the same faction that could be doing twice as worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
You guys wouldn't IRL kidnap cops or shoot at cops, and the fact I aimed guns is that it was suspicious you'd be watching for 5 hours at a house raid, IRL if you see something being raided you're just like: GTFO here, we won't watch, so shut up.

5hours? i was there 5 minutes.. and IRL if i see alot cops OFC i go check whats going on -.- im curious...

And about the kidnap.. We kinda needed the cop for information..

AND THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE...I think we should be able to do some stuff we can't do IRL -.- it's still a game...

sorry to tell you but this simply isn't going to happen cause the people paid 150
Dollers to own those factions and they aren't going to combine to one faction either but they could do a contest on a few illegal factions on the forums and give out like 3-4 illegal factions

If the factions breaks rules it can be deleted -.- no matter if its donated or not.. And seriously some of the cops (NOT ALL) PG and MG.. And some will be butthurt if they dont like what you do..

That's metagame pal, you drive as fast as you can since you OOCly know you're wanted, you don't know OOCly.

I drive away since i carry a gun and rather not let the cops see it -.-
And 90% of the time my car has few tickets on it so cops would be able to revoke my license and stuff so rather not wait..

Last edited by a moderator:
And about the kidnap.. We kinda needed the cop for information..

AND THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE...I think we should be able to do some stuff we can't do IRL -.- it's still a game...

Well, RP is a simulation of real life. Everything just has to be a little realistic at least.

Storm

What needs to be done, is make it more simple to achieve illegal faction status... Therefor, more illegal factions will be on the rise satisfying both the illegal roleplayers, and all three LEA's.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
What needs to be done, is make it more simple to achieve illegal faction status... Therefor, more illegal factions will be on the rise satisfying both the illegal roleplayers, and all three LEA's.

Horribly idea since over half simply buy guns and go kidnap/rob everyone they see then shoot at/run from every cop for no realistic reasons aside from "I'M WANTED" (when they most certainly are not) and "I'M A CRIMINAL, DUH"

Here's a grand one; don't be retarded and get caught doing every other crime. There's a reason 90% of crimes IRL never get caught (the reasons common sense if you didn't have enough sense to get that pace of sense).

Storm

Horribly idea since over half simply buy guns and go kidnap/rob everyone they see then shoot at/run from every cop for no realistic reasons aside from "I'M WANTED" (when they most certainly are not) and "I'M A CRIMINAL, DUH"

Here's a grand one; don't be retarded and get caught doing every other crime. There's a reason 90% of crimes IRL never get caught (the reasons common sense if you didn't have enough sense to get that pace of sense).

If administration were to conduct their duties appropriately, then I'm sure there would be no problem.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator

It's probably easier to do little crimes IRL.. Since no need for ''admin'' to watch what your doing and not 50% of earths population are cops.. + IRL would be easy to blend in with big crowds when getting away from cops.. In MTA cops just shoot you if you try to run away since there is no risk of hitting civilians..

sUp5rET.png